AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans or 4fans?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017
Hey there, I'm a boy broadcaster on chaturbate with 19000 followers and got the following questions:

Do you have good experience with onlyfans or 4fans video platforms to sell videos?

Do they both pay regularly? Some months ago I recognized that a lot of popular performers refused to work with onlyfans since they didn't pay their uploaders.

Is it allowed to put the onlyfans link on a chaturbate page? According to the chaturbate rules, it's not allowed to promote other "broadcasting websites" .

Thaanks a lot!

See you :)

I can not comment on chaturbate rules as I don’t cam there, but I can say that onlyfans is probably the best platform of it’s kind (avnstars/onlyfans/just for.fans) for members because onlyfans just straight up has more paying members using it. The features might be better on other platform, I’m not sure, but you will most likely get way more subscribers on onlyfans.
Now selling videos on onlyfans is not that straight forward as it’s really meant as a streaming membership site. You can send pay to view DMs (great feature) to sell vids but those only go out to your active subs at the time and are not downloadable. Onlyfans is really more of a beefed up, much better Snapchat type platform. Like if Snapchat and twitter had a baby.
If you are looking to sell individual videos I would also suggest using clip sites such as manyvids or even built your own site with a clip store option like the platform I rep Adultmembersites.com for a better overall video shopping experience.

But as most of us will tell you, it’s good to fill your basket with many different eggs

Personally I didnt get on well with only fans, that and AVNStars were my 2 worst preforming platforms, I really like Justforfans, they are always super quick at sorting issues out and adding new features that make sense.

As for linking Chaturbate to onlyfans, it's not allowed since onlyfans allows you to broadcast, but there are way's around it, but the question is, isit worth risking a ban over it. A better way to promote it would be have the link go to one of the "all my links" type pages,

Reactions: SNATCH and NaomiNyx
Status
Not open for further replies.