AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans promoting help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
Hello people I'm wanting to promote my onlyfans on my streams as like a overlay at the bottom chaturbate says it's ok as long as i don't go live ever with onlyfans but I'm just wondering is there something I need to do or press to turn that option off on onlyfans to make sure I don't upset chaturbate when it comes to promoting it as I'm wanting to stick to the rules thank you :)

Hello people I'm wanting to promote my onlyfans on my streams as like a overlay at the bottom chaturbate says it's ok as long as i don't go live ever with onlyfans but I'm just wondering is there something I need to do or press to turn that option off on onlyfans to make sure I don't upset chaturbate when it comes to promoting it as I'm wanting to stick to the rules thank you :)
If you're talking about the tipping function on Onlyfans, I do not think there's a way to disable that. I think CB either turns a blind eye at that fact or really don't understand how Onlyfans works at all since they say they allow promoting of OF so long as you don't use the tipping feature.

Upvote 0
If you're talking about the tipping function on Onlyfans, I do not think there's a way to disable that. I think CB either turns a blind eye at that fact or really don't understand how Onlyfans works at all since they say they allow promoting of OF so long as you don't use the tipping feature.
It's pretty much on an honor system since they dont really have a way to enforce it, they just ask you to not do live streams on OF (or if you do dont advertise the fact you do on cb) and dont tell people to tip you on OF instead of CB to get a higher %.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.