AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Optical Illusions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
These are cool...this one isn't manipulated, but took me a minute to figure it out. :mrgreen:

GB0WS.jpg

If you come across any cools ones and wanna share.

That is cool :) wonder what the average time is for people to figure it out :think:

she is laying on the floor with her legs up... i dont see the optical illusion.. maybe i iz too dumb..

Jaydenrainey said:
she is laying on the floor with her legs up... i dont see the optical illusion.. maybe i iz too dumb..

no your super smart ! for those who look at it with a scrunchy face and then look side ways and say wtf?
like me .... think its an optical illusion.

only to realise the picture itself is just an upward positioned camera , not some man glued to a wall
:lol:
images

i still dont get this one 0_0

The first one was a bit easy to figure out, but that dice on definitely has me a bit boggled. Is it edited??\
male-optical-illusions-5.jpg

I like this one.

Bocefish said:
People can see optical illusions differently based on experiences...
This had me giggling for a good two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.