AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

orgasms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger I faked pretty much all of them! haha. Then I realized, finally, that is wasn't doing me any good to fake. Now I never fake. But now I am also much more comfortable with myself and if dood isn't getting me close I'll just take over and do it myself. ;)

being stoned and having an orgasm is the bees knees.

Reactions: Janelle
I've definitely faked it, numerous times, sometimes just to make the guy stop trying. Some people just don't know what they're doing, and I don't want them to feel bad.

i have actually never faked it to be honest. i mean yeah i agree with you up top, some guys don't know what they are doing, but it least i give them the effort of trying. also i have really strong orgasms... so when i do orgasm i get shakes from it, like my body will jolt non stop for about 15 seconds. guys look at me like wtf? lol... its pretty funny.. but i love it.

I've faked a couple because they were so bad and wouldn't finish til I did ...........gee.....thanks

I experienced this with one of my exes. His main goal every time we had sex was to make me orgasm first, which was nice at first, but sometimes I just can't, or it takes me forever. And sometimes I just want a quickie, not an hour long, exhausting mess.

I experienced this with one of my exes. His main goal every time we had sex was to make me orgasm first, which was nice at first, but sometimes I just can't, or it takes me forever. And sometimes I just want a quickie, not an hour long, exhausting mess.

Lol i know exactly what you mean. Sometimes we just don't work like that ya know? We can still enjoy ourselves without exploding all over the place.

Reactions: bad_rapunzel
Never faked it. If I was with a guy(s) or girl(s) that were not doin for me, I would either try to guide them a little, or, worst case,take it upon myself. "Heat of the moment" stuff is usually great, but when it is not one of those first time situations, or once things get past that immediacy of it all, communication is huge for me. Two/three/? way street. Love the "OMG! You love that too?" result :)

I used to fake a lot, but lately I haven't been. I've been with my partner for just over 3 years and I could probably count on my fingers the amount of time he's given me an orgasm with his fingers. It's defs not his fault, he does his best but I can take 20 minutes or longer even with a powerful vibe lol. And we both tend to get turned off if it takes too long so I used to just fake it so we could get on with it LOL. Now that I'm a bit more mature I just tell him I'm done haha

I honestly can't think of a time I faked an orgasm. Seems kinda pointless to me. I don't always need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex, and I try to make that clear to people.

I've actually been with some guys who got soooo fucking upset that they didn't make me cum. It seemed to threaten their masculinity in some way. Kind of an unattractive reaction to me. It's cool that you want to make me cum, but don't throw a little hissy fit and feel bad about yourself if I dont.
It might be harder for guys to understand that sex can be really, really fun & enjoyable even without orgasming for females.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
It might be harder for guys to understand that sex can be really, really fun & enjoyable even without orgasming for females.
The same is true for a few of us guys, I mean, I can have an orgasm by myself anytime, but the intimacy of being with a woman is pretty special to me, so if I don't cum it's not a big deal, although some women I've been with can't understand it lol. I guess for me sex is more about the journey than the destination.

I have done it once or twice but only because I felt super bad for the guy. He thought he was super sexy and hot stuff, gods gift to women and really I felt like I was being tickled so I faked it and just gave him a smile when he was done haha!!

Rarely. If it's a guy who I care about and whose feelings would hurt pretty badly afterward if I DIDN'T come, I would consider faking it.

• Hugs
The same is true for a few of us guys, I mean, I can have an orgasm by myself anytime, but the intimacy of being with a woman is pretty special to me, so if I don't cum it's not a big deal, although some women I've been with can't understand it lol. I guess for me sex is more about the journey than the destination.
This, so much. I get off emotionally more as long as I think the woman's enjoying herself. Whether she's actually enjoying herself is another topic, :p

you can tell the difference if a girl isn't enjoying herself or not by her performance and also by the way she reacts.
also you can tell if she is faking or not! its all about body language and movement. some girls get a pulsing feeling before they are about to cum... and some girls get tighter when they are about to cum.. but if a girl fakes an orgasm she doesn't do any of those things. she pretty much says oh yeah i came but then again she really didn't. she just says that to not hurt the guys feelings.

• Helpful!
Faking anything in a real life long-term relationship only does a disservice to you both imo. If you can't be totally honest with your partner about the most intimate parts of your relationship, you might want to rethink where your relationship is headed.

Guys also need to understand their manhood isn't jeopardized because their partner may not have orgasmed and that it doesn't mean their partner didn't have a very pleasurable experience. Everybody is different... some studies show that up to 80% of women rarely climax from penetration alone.

Reactions: Janelle
Status
Not open for further replies.