AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Outfit Color

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gothicfeline said:
automatic props to any one that has said or will say purple my favorite color :D
Actually, Purple really has always been my favorite color.

And a Great movie as well. I'd say it's got to be one of Spielberg's finest!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I've never been into the "favorite color" thing, because it changes for me all the time. In the past, I've worn a lot of black (goth4lyfe), bright colors that match whatever hair I have at the moment, red, and grey. Recently I've been venturing out of my comfort zone and doing more white, pink, and vanilla. Next I want to try baby blue, since that's a whole new color I haven't worn yet! I also am a big fan of dark green, but I don't really have much in that color outside of my winter coat.

It's pretty fun experimenting with new colors! There are some that I have fallen in love with that I would have never worn a few years ago!

I also want to start wearing more subdued pastels. I'm a big fan of dusty pastels that look like they might have been a pretty, normal color...300 years ago. :lol:

My favorite color is black, so I like to see black on girls as far as clothing and nail polish goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.