AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pancakes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones with the waffle pattern?
No... Those are just waffles.

I prefer waffles lol.

Haha. Not even gonna lie. Even though I don't really eat McDonald's food anymore, I wouldn't mind having some of their hotcakes (That's what they call their pancakes) with sausage sometime. I had some pancakes recently from a local cafe, and I honestly thought McDonald's hotcakes were better.

I like Denny's pancakes because I'm a philistine. But they hurt my stomach.

But the pikelets my mum used to make were the best. My sister and I would put marmite on them and my parents were so weirded out.

Ones I don't have to make/cook myself. Last time i tried to make pancakes, they turned into more of a taco shell looking thing that tasted nasty.

I rarely eat pancakes or waffles though. But, I generally try to go to breakfast fundraisers for things such as Lions Clubs, Fire Departments, food shelf or other community type things. I enjoy supporting my local community.

Love german puff pancake/Dutch baby/whatever you wanna call it

Also blueberry pancakes

Also IHOP has white chocolate chip raspberry pancakes yum I love IHOP cus I sleep during the day so I can have breakfast at night when I wake up

Taught my little brother how to make banana chocolate chip pancakes from scratch when he was six. He was the youngest and our parents weren't around much so we'd wake up and tell my little brother, "Your pancakes are the best! If you make them we will make your bed!"

They were the best. And the little guy loved his pancake popularity so much he'd make them for us three times a week ^_^

Side note: making his bed was hilarious, he had all kinds of random shit under his pillow! Matches, a lighter, some burnt little toy. He was a straight pyro pancake genius!

Hard to say but definitely buttery, crisp on the outside, soft and slightly doughy in the inside.

I made protein pancakes this past week.

1/2 Cup Oatmeal (dry) - BLEND to powder
add
1/3 Cup Cottage Cheese
1/2 Cup Egg Whites or Whites From 2 Eggs
Dash of Vanilla Extract
Dash of Cinnamon (Optional)
BLEND ALL
griddle butter yum

I love a good stack of fluffy ones! I like using buttermilk in them or milk and vinegar that has sat around for a few minutes as a substitute. Soft, warm, pillowy...drenched in real maple syrup or some jam and yogurt (I'm partial to orange preserves and blackberry jam). Can't deny some chocolate chip pancakes either. Uhghfdafj I think I know what I'm having for dinner...

Reactions: Lollie Berrymilk
Homemade blueberry buttermilk, make them with goats milk for extra mmmffdjhdhd. But my favorite thing to do is make them super small so I can stack a million of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.