AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Panty appreciation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2015
Just wondering if anyone has a panty fetish. That can range from peeking under a skirt, to girls wearing nothing but panties (somehow that turns me on more than completely naked girls).

I always get turned on by seeing cute girls in panties. I find that regular, cotton white tends to be my favorite. Bonus if there's a wet spot due to girl being turned on.

Reactions: pg240
It's along the same principle of a book being better than the movie. A book allows the imagination to fill in the details, and it always does a better job than a movie can. Likewise a woman in lingerie allows the imagination to run wild. So it can be more erotic than seeing her fully nude.

Just wondering if anyone has a panty fetish. That can range from peeking under a skirt, to girls wearing nothing but panties (somehow that turns me on more than completely naked girls).

I always get turned on by seeing cute girls in panties. I find that regular, cotton white tends to be my favorite. Bonus if there's a wet spot due to girl being turned on.

You'd probably like this model on mfc. Closeup of tight panties are the norm in her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.