AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paranormal Experiences

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted before in Model's Only about the creepiness that has happened to me this year, but I'll repeat it here. :)

One day a few months ago I was walking into the kitchen when I heard a little girl's voice talking. I have an eight year old neighbor named Abby, and my first thought was that it was her, even though she never just walks into our house. But when I got to the kitchen, it was empty. I thought it was weird but brushed it off and didn't tell anyone about it.

A week later my mom texts me during the day and said, "I didn't know Abby was here." I asked what she meant- Abby was not at our house, and my mom and I were home alone. She told me she just heard her laughing on the back stairs (right by the kitchen).

The next incident was a little while later. Once again my mom and I were the only ones home, and I was asleep in my room. All of a sudden she bursts in and says "What's wrong?!" I woke up and asked what she was talking about, and she said, "You were yelling for me over and over..." I told her I wasn't and she looked completely freaked out. Later that day she actually went to the hospital and part of the reason was that she was afraid she was hearing voices. I talked to her about it after, and she said, "I very distinctly heard your voice yelling 'Mom! Help me! Help me!' over and over." And I definitely couldn't have been yelling in my sleep either, because my room is so far from her room that I would have had to be literally screaming at the top of my lungs for her to hear me.

A couple weeks after that, my friend came over and he and I were hanging out in my room watching movies. He said he was going to the kitchen to get some water. A minute later he came back with no water, freaked out, and I asked what happened. In my kitchen we have a big sliding glass door. At night, you can see the reflection of our kitchen table in it. He said when he walked into the kitchen, he saw in the reflection, a little girl sitting in one of the seats at the table staring at him, just for a split second.

The most recent incident, I was asleep in bed, when I woke up and wanted to check my phone. I keep my phone right by my head on my pillow every night. When I reached over though, my hand landed on what felt 100% like someone's arm. I freaked out and jumped out of bed, scrambled to find the lights, turned them on, and there was nothing there at all.

That's all so far...

My family once lived in a house that had SOMETHING in the wall. It started as a scratching noise. We wrote it off as mice or rats & went out & bought traps. Nothing. Then one night, it started LAUGHING. No joke, something cackling INSIDE the wall! It was an inside wall, too, so it couldn't have been someone outside messing with us. Everyone was in the room at the time, so it wasn't a family member playing jokes.

Then things got worse. We ALL got sick at once, the worst gastrointestinal illness any of us had, before or since.

No sooner did we recover from THAT, then we'd see small monkey-like figures running in & out of the shadows at night when one of us would walk to the bathroom in the dark.

We didn't stay in that house very long. I'm happy to say it was torn down about 20 years back. There's a road over that site now.

The only paranormal experience I had, and I'm not sure if it was real paranormal or we were all tripping cause we just burned a blunt. But my friends brother had told me about this old house torn down by the prison in the town of where I live and how it was haunted had this elaborate story that I didn't believe. So I went there during the day to see where it was, and it was just a simple torn down one story house with no windows or doors and tons of graffiti. You could see the whole inside of the house from the street it was so small. I'm thinking "really? This is it?". I grab a few of my friends to go there at night time, tell them the same story, get everyone all hyped up. We get there and everyones to afraid to get out of the car with me to go inside. And all of a sudden her car just shuts off. We all got silent, my friend took her flash light and shined it inside the house. And there were windows shining the light reflection back(That were not there before) also zero grafitti(which before there was tons). Then she screams. We all scream. She turns her car on hella fast and backs up. And then we all see it. The dark shadow of a man standing right where her car turned off. I went back again during the day to make sure I wasn't tripping. There were no windows and it just looked like a simple one story torn down house with graffiti everywhere. This is when I learned Looks are deceiving.

Why am I reading this when I'm alone at night....

Anyways I am quite skeptical but I grew up in an old house. It made usual house-settling noises at night and so I've always been accustomed to that. It was never creepy, nothing weird ever happened, no scary basement, etc. However one day my mom bought a super old antique and put it up. I swear after that weird stuff started happening; the radio would change volume, lights would turn on and off, doors would open/close. I'd never experienced anything like that but it was creepy!

One day everyone at home was upstairs and I was in the basement. There was nobody around, even the dog was up there, and I heard someone say my name. Like...crystal clear as if they were next to me. I have a multisyllabic name so it REALLY freaked me out. I tore up the stairs pretty quickly :lol:

Another time my friends and I were having a sleepover, and had my bedroom door open about an inch or two. The hallway light was on so we could see the little sliver of light on the floor. Around 4am someone walked through the hallway, blocking the light so we got the shadow (if that makes sense). It happened three or four times. One of my family members was working really weird shift hours so we just assumed that he was going to work and ignored it. Anyways I was surprised to see him the next day and asked why he came home, apparently he'd never gone to work and nobody had gotten out of bed that night (the bathroom was next to their bedroom so even if they had, there would have been no reason to pass by my room).

I'm sure there's logical explanations for all of it, especially seeing as I was a big horror fan as a teenager so I was primed to believe this stuff, but it was pretty scary at the time! Mostly the name whispering and the lights turning off (one time I went upstairs to turn the light off, and as I approached the room it just shut off, that was very weird). Nothing ever felt negative or anything, just...a little creepy.

So I totally saw the black shadow my boyfriend saw a few months ago. He was sleeping on the bean bag chair in the Livingroom. He woke up and saw the silhouette of a large man, but it was a completely black shadow, in his peripheral vision. He turned his head slowly to look and the shadow moved behind the wall as he did. Well a few nights ago MJ was crying and barking SO loudly in the middle of the night. It woke me up and I looked to see if he was okay. I turned my head to the left side of the bed (I sleep on the right side) and I see the same shadow my bf described, but not standing. The shadow was hunched over like he just got finished looking at me and slowly went down past the bed so I could no longer see him. I thought it was a real person and peeked over the bed (I've got balls) to see and nothing was there. I was not high, drunk, or on any medication. It lasted about two Long seconds, and was not in my peripheral vision, but head on. Scary shit.

Okay so I've got another one (technically 2).
I was staying at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas one night (BTW, HIGHLY recommend staying there, it's the best hotel in Vegas!) Some wierd shit happened. Like my bf and I were laying in bed when the bathtub water turned on...Then the next day we were in the Livingroom of the hotel and when I went into the bathroom both sink faucets were on high blast and the sink stopper was pulled up so the sink was almost over flowing.
A few months later we stayed at the same hotel, different room.
When we were checking out the room for the first time, we both noticed it reeked of burning hair. When we looked into the shower, there was a LARGE glob of long black hair stuck to the wall. We called room service to clean it up. It was very odd they would miss this when cleaning the first time.
In the middle of the room was a large treasure like box. It was in the way of walking so my bf tried to move it. It wouldn't move. So we figured it was built into the ground. He opened the box and the smell of burning hair seeped out and it was evident that's where the smell was coming from. Nothing was in the box. But we looked at it for a minute and he said, "holy shit! Footprints are appearing!!" Right before my very eyes, 3 wet footprints appeared out of no where!!! We shut the box and ran out of the room. Later when we came back, he opened the box again, and the footprints were gone. He then kicked the box as if to say, "stupid box" and the box easily slid across the floor. It was not a built in box. It was just a regular box placed there. But when he tried before, when the footprints appeared, he could not move it with all of his strength.
Once again, no alcohol, medication, or drugs were taken from either of us.

This happened back when I was in college. I had a lifelong friend battling terminal cancer, he had just been sent home from the hospital for the last time and I went to his house to see him. I knew when I saw him he wouldn't live much longer, he had a long day the day before with friends and relatives coming to visit and when I finally got to his house he was comatose. You know how you feel when someone close to you is dying and there's nothing you can do to help them? That's where I was. Anyway, I had to be back at school the next day so eventually I left and made my way back. The next day was very busy for me as I had classes and labs that day from 8am till well after nine that night, and very little time for breaks in between. Finally my class day ended and I made my way home. That morning before I left set the a/c thermostat to 72 degrees to be sure my place was cool when I got back that night. I walked into my apartment and sure enough it was cool and comfortable...all except one particular spot that felt void of any air or life whatsoever. That's when something inside me told me that my friend had died. For some strange reason I remember saying out loud to no one in particular, "I know...I know" (as if I were talking to my friend) and immediately that very spot where I stood suddenly became as cool as the rest of the apartment. A split second later my parents called me with the news that my buddy did indeed die earlier that day.

Weird, weird happenstance. But not the only one I've encountered.

So happy I'm not the only one with experiences. The women on my dads side of the family have had a streak of encounters throughout our lives with things like this. I don't know if we are more open to it, as I know of myself anyway I have always been more in tune to even what others around me feel, almost a heightened sense of empathy. Almost feeling I could absorb feelings off of people around me at times. I've also been told(even by a large number of my cam regulars) that I have a very soothing presence to them. Like my focus on them or even my voice can lift burdens from them that they couldn't seem to shake before. These were all told to me in individual and one on one conversations separate from one another so it strikes me as funny that so many people even in my cam life share this feeling with me. I have many stories both of my own and of my aunts experiences. I'll share when I get to my computer eventually. But to this day even non believers who I have made no mention of the magnet effect I tend to have with spirits or whatever you want to call them have witnessed odd or alarming things when I'm around that they even seemed hesitant to mention for fear of being laughed at. I've had many friends who use me as their own personal ghost buster when they move to a new place or are having odd things happens and want to know if they are imagining it or not. Haha again. So glad this is here even if just for entertainment purposes, its good to not feel like people are going to think I'm out of my mind.

Personally I haven't had any personal experiences that I can't either explain or disproof with scientific data (hey, I'm a scientist!), but in my family there's at least two cases that I can't explain, both involving my sister, roughly an year apart. In both cases, either one of my parents found her outside in the yard in the middle of the night, on her knees as if she were praying. When asked why, her answer was similar in both occasions - "I'm saying goodbye to uncle/grandmother". When this happened, it was *really* close to the time of death of both of them - my uncle in a plane crash, my grandmother almost exactly one year later in a hospital, from a brain tumour.

The timing (both of my sister's behaviour and my grandmother's death, which my mother attributes to her giving up on living after her son passed away) and the circumstances both freak me out to this day.

No one really believes this was paranormal. But I was so scared at the time.

I had just moved into my new dorm. It was an old boarding house in the center of San Francisco turned into a dormitory. My room had two doors, one that opened and one that was painted shut with no door handle on the outside of the door. That door was directly next to the sink.

I had JUST moved here two days before and at this point I was telling everyone that my name was my FULL name, not my nickname. I was trying to drop the nickname that my parents gave me growing up and everyone in High School called me, because I thought it was childish.

I'm brushing my teeth, about to go to bed and suddenly someone starts knocking frantically on the door that was painted shut and calling my Nickname that I hadn't told anyone yet. I ran to the door that could open, and looked for someone at the painted door. No one there, there's no way they could have gotten out that direction either.. They'd have to pass me.

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 197
Never had any experiences but reading internet stories is always entertaining. I don't ever believe any of them(most are just copies of others stories) but still entertaining. I think most of the time it's just peoples minds playing tricks on them or people just wanting to feel special. Some really heartbreaking stories from under developed countries where people think it's a ghost or evil power when it's just a medical condition. People are doing exorcisms and a bunch of other wild shit when medicine is all the person needed.

Although everyone is entitled to their skepticism or belief, the way I see it is be it through science or spiritual means it's possible. Its scientific law that energy can not be created or destroyed. This proves that upon death you don't cease to exists in one form or another. Not necessarily a conscious self aware form, but who's to say that's not plausible. As far as spiritual belief I feel its not only possible but truth that things that seem opposing of one another can both exist simultaneously. I won't go on a crazy acid tripesque rant but its really the heart that surrenders fully to things, the mind is what judges and holds us back.

xDollPartsx said:
Although everyone is entitled to their skepticism or belief, the way I see it is be it through science or spiritual means it's possible. Its scientific law that energy can not be created or destroyed. This proves that upon death you don't cease to exists in one form or another. Not necessarily a conscious self aware form, but who's to say that's not plausible. As far as spiritual belief I feel its not only possible but truth that things that seem opposing of one another can both exist simultaneously. I won't go on a crazy acid tripesque rant but its really the heart that surrenders fully to things, the mind is what judges and holds us back.
Science is probably the last thing you'd want to bring up in a paranormal activity thread. Spirituality? lol yeah sure Science? I don't know about that. People can believe something is true even if there is zero proof to support it tho and I don't want to be a buzzkill in what is meant to be a fun thread so I'll just go back to reading the stories.

Only two particular experiences come to mind for me.

The first is when I was eight years old and had seen the image of a woman standing in my bedroom door. She was staring at me, motionless and not even a moment later she slowly approached closer. As this all happened I was so scared I couldn't even speak.....I was trying to make sense of what I was seeing and struggled to scream for my mother. The following morning I asked my younger sister if she saw anything and she tooo saw the image of this woman as well. Fast forward some years later I was given the opportunity to see a old family pictures and instantly like a rush to my psyche, I learned that woman was my deceased grandmother. Unfortunately I was never given the opportunity to meet her (she passed away very young) but once I knew who it was visiting me, I thought it was kinda cool !

In October 2013 my grandmother on my mothers side passed away, she was a huge motivator for me and epitomized all of what makes a grandmother awesome. When she was alive, I would often tell her how necessary it would be for her to haunt and visit me. She promised to make that a reality if somehow she could..(twisted sense of humor?! :lol: ) Probably a month after she passed I started to notice strange occurrences: this mainly had to do with my physical energy and the energy around me. As this feeling started to get stronger I decided to call California Psychics and talk to one of their operators about my grandmother. Interestingly enough the details they brought up about her.... were very much my grandmother. (save the boring details) But there was a particular detail that gave peace to me.... the psychic mentioned an image of my grandmother, laughing with an animals collar in her hand. The collar closely resembled my orange tabbys collar and if my hunch is correct it was probably my grandmother that took the collar off. Guess it was her strange way of saying she was alright.

Our loved ones are always with us. ;)
-Ruby

I love creepypasta and this is pretty much the same (except a bit less embellished I assume).

I have one little experience I'm willing to share that easily could have been something explainable, but whatever.

As a kid I was friends with a brother and sister, for this thread (and privacy) purposes, I'll call them A & F. They lived across from a graveyard for as long as I was friends with them. We didn't think much of it as kids, to us it was just big stones with people under them, big fuckin' whoop. We used to run and play hide and seek because some of those things we're monstrous to kids as little as we were (ages 8, 8, 6). One time we were all running around & I found F behind this stupidly big spear shaped rock-tombstone. I tagged him and this big weird plume of whatever-the-hell knocked me on my ass/scared me on my ass. I was stunned for a second, thought it was some gas (could have very well been, but I'm not up on the actual burial laws on my state for that year, for all I know everyone was encased in concrete since 1960, who knows how old this thing was). Poofed briefly after I fell and looked up. Didn't exactly go up or down...just somewhere else.

I of course about pooped myself out of fear of what had just happened, we ran & told their mom and were promptly banned from playing in the cemetery.

PunkInDrublic said:
xDollPartsx said:
Science is probably the last thing you'd want to bring up in a paranormal activity thread. Spirituality? lol yeah sure Science? I don't know about that. People can believe something is true even if there is zero proof to support it tho and I don't want to be a buzzkill in what is meant to be a fun thread so I'll just go back to reading the stories.
This was basically the point of my post. The science comment was in response to a previous comment made by another;) game on!

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
I have never experienced anything in my entire life :(
Yes that is a sad face, because I want to see something really bad. I am VERY much a "see it to believe it" type of person. For me, because I have never seen proof with my own eyes, none of it is real.

I worked at a casino on an Indian Reservation for 5 years, where EVERYBODY experienced something. So many stories, some of them are crazy frightening. I worked hundreds of nights, completely alone in an office until 4 and 6am and never saw/heard/got the willies about shit.

I now work at The Cosmopolitan that Megan referenced above, and had never heard any stories about the place until she mentioned it to me once before. I've been there a little over 2 years now and haven't experienced a thing.

Maybe one day I will finally see something. And maybe it will scare me so bad that I will shit my pants and run screaming like a little girl into the night forever traumatized.

But I still want to see something.

I was coming away from my mothers funeral in one of the cars they put on for the family, I had my head leant against the window as i was obviously pretty upset and i felt this heat on the other side of my face and the only way I can describe it is like someone putting their hand on my cheek

Might have been nothing but it felt very very comforting at the time, like my mum was there with me

Love this thread, though I shouldn't be out in the garage alone at night while I read it :?
Years ago I moved into an old house that I would share with a guy who had already lived there for a couple of years. He told me straight up that an old woman and her sister had lived there before him and had died there. I never knew if they actually died in the house or just while they were living there. Anyway he said he thought they were still hanging about, and that they moved things sometimes. I was ok with that, actually was keen to see what he was on about.
After I moved in I did notice things being moved, just small things like sunglasses or keys, they wouldn't be where you left them and then find them in really weird places. This was ok, and I could not be sure it wasn't my housemate stuffing with me. This continued on for a while, then my housemate had to move out.
One morning not long after he moved out I woke up and felt like I couldn't move, I was so sore, I felt squashed, like someone had slept on top of me all night! I moved into the next room that day, I felt unwelcome in my old room after that.
It all amped up one night not long after that. I had made a roast this night and had friends over, we were partying into the night when about 3am we decided we needed to get some bacon and eggs at the local roadhouse. When we got back, we go through the backdoor. I've unlocked the door and trying to push it open, which I couldn't, the door swings into the house and something was in front of it preventing me from opening it. I flick the light switch which does nothing, finally we light a lighter and see the leftover roast from the kitchen bench wedged against the door (hopefully this is understandable). This seriously freaks us all out! we realise the ladies are getting frisky, they've never been this bold. We see that the light didn't work as the light globe had been removed, also the clock on the microwave had been put back 3 hours. The house was locked up tight, No way for anyone to get in and all doors were locked, this was done from the inside. I did not like the way things were going and prepared to move.
One thing kept bothering me, where was that light bulb? I told my mate who was helping me move to keep an eye out for it. I moved about 4 hours away from this town and some months after I'd moved my mate who knew about the globe and was living with me, came inside with her eyes as big as saucers, she couldn't even speak, dragged me outside and there on the back dash of my car was a light globe. We were freaked out and didn't know what to do with it. I forbid anyone to touch it lol. Anyway it disappeared a couple of weeks later. Twice after this I have been in a room when the light globe has fell out of the socket (which I thought was impossible)' once just missing me. That was all over 20 years ago.
Oh and I have a huge Jim Morrison picture that likes to rattle on the wall randomly, this has happened at 7 different houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.