AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum and Paxum Bank

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2022
Do i need a paxum account or paxumbank account to get paid on stripchat, chaturbate etc? I opened a paxumbank account and went through a ridiculous strenuous validation process and today when trying to set up payments through xmodels and paxum not finding my account, realized there is paxum and paxumbank.

I linked my cam model accounts to my paxumbank accounts and probably won't receive my payouts now???

is there a way I can just open a paxum account from my paxumbank account in order to avoid another validation process?

Do i need a paxum account or paxumbank account to get paid on stripchat, chaturbate etc? I opened a paxumbank account and went through a ridiculous strenuous validation process and today when trying to set up payments through xmodels and paxum not finding my account, realized there is paxum and paxumbank.

I linked my cam model accounts to my paxumbank accounts and probably won't receive my payouts now???

is there a way I can just open a paxum account from my paxumbank account in order to avoid another validation process?
I linked stripchat to my paxumbank account name etc, but does stripchat just use paxum or both?
do I need to set up a paxum account?

Status
Not open for further replies.