AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum card 0

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello, have you ever had a 0 appear on your card? I bought skype credits today. And I know that skype buying is sometimes a problem that the money is not deducted from the card immediately and sometimes it takes 2 days before it is deducted. During the purchase of credit, a transaction appeared that I did not carry out, it is not even there where it was selected. I have already written to Paxum and I should expect that I have pending transactions for a few items. Sometimes I get a zero but it comes back after a few minutes. It is now 1 o'clock and the money is not there. So I hope it's just a technical error. Thank you

Never experienced this, but it's something interesting that might need some research on. What did the Paxum support instruct you on doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.