AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PAXUM IS A SCAM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2022
My account has been blocked for months. They are a fucking crap. I can't get my money. The excuse is a new problem they invent. I have done everything they have asked. sending ip screenshot, filming the problem. FUCK PAXUM! YOU ARE A CRAP!"

I asked for an EFT transfer on jun. 01 it’s usually on my bank account the next day but this time the support says “Our Banking Partner is experiencing delays in processing the transactions” and today they stated that “Kindly note that we are still waiting for a resolution from our correspondent department”… - It it is not solved in a few days I am switching to cosmopayment :(

I asked for an EFT transfer on jun. 01 it’s usually on my bank account the next day but this time the support says “Our Banking Partner is experiencing delays in processing the transactions” and today they stated that “Kindly note that we are still waiting for a resolution from our correspondent department”… - It it is not solved in a few days I am switching to cosmopayment :(
I have the same issue with paxum at the moment.

Cosmopayment was a terrible experiance for me. Their fees were inconsistent, and atm withdrawals would end up having a portion of the fee refunded because they over charged. Because of this you are never able to withdrawal everything in your account. Even when I closed my cosmo account I had funds in there that I could not withdrawal (it was a partial refund on their withdrawal fee) and they would not allow it to be transferred out of cosmo. Their fee's in general seemed to be a lot higher than paxum.

To be blunt about it, there are no good payment providers, all of them have some bs that you have to deal with, it all just depends whos bs you can put up with.

Reactions: ViviDoll
I have the same issue with paxum at the moment.

Cosmopayment was a terrible experiance for me. Their fees were inconsistent, and atm withdrawals would end up having a portion of the fee refunded because they over charged. Because of this you are never able to withdrawal everything in your account. Even when I closed my cosmo account I had funds in there that I could not withdrawal (it was a partial refund on their withdrawal fee) and they would not allow it to be transferred out of cosmo. Their fee's in general seemed to be a lot higher than paxum.

To be blunt about it, there are no good payment providers, all of them have some bs that you have to deal with, it all just depends whos bs you can put up with.
Okay so then it’s not just me.. Have you ever tried union pay card from paxum? one of our banks supposed to accept their unionpay card at the atms I just never had the nerve to use, what if the money stucks on that card :/

Okay so then it’s not just me.. Have you ever tried union pay card from paxum? I am located in hungary and one of our banks supposed to accept their unionpay card at the atms I just never had the nerve to use, what if the money stucks on that card :/
As far as I know there's no where in romania that supports union pay cards (I dont think there are even atm's here that support them), so I didnt order one.

Would be nice if they could get the new Mastercard's sorted out already, every other company that was using the same card issuer has found a new one to offer cards again. Every time I asked paxum about it they say something like "We are working on getting a new Mastercard partner, you will be notified via email when they are avalibule"

As far as I know there's no where in romania that supports union pay cards (I dont think there are even atm's here that support them), so I didnt order one.

Would be nice if they could get the new Mastercard's sorted out already, every other company that was using the same card issuer has found a new one to offer cards again. Every time I asked paxum about it they say something like "We are working on getting a new Mastercard partner, you will be notified via email when they are avalibule"
I am in Hungary and Otp banks supposed to accept unionpay cars, but someone said to me it was not working for them even that it should work.. I heared that they won’t solve the mastercard problem, or as far as I know it’s been a year and they are not offering mastercards … 😣 Another friend of mine said she was doing fine with cosmopayment, ever since payoneer /firstchoice decided to go bankrupt it’s so hard to even get our money… 😣😣😣😣

I am in Hungary and Otp banks supposed to accept unionpay cars, but someone said to me it was not working for them even that it should work.. I heared that they won’t solve the mastercard problem, or as far as I know it’s been a year and they are not offering mastercards … 😣 Another friend of mine said she was doing fine with cosmopayment, ever since payoneer /firstchoice decided to go bankrupt it’s so hard to even get our money… 😣😣😣😣

I have friends that use Cosmo, They dont mind the not being able to withdrawal all of their money, or the higher fee's. It all comes down to what you are willing to put up with. For me, personally, not being able to get 100% of my money is a big no. What ever I put in the account is what I should have access too.

Another option (although it seems to be quite an expencive option on cb right now since they charge $12, but other sites like strip chat are much better with the fee's) is getting a card through crypto.com and getting paid in crypto, you can then sell the crypto on crypto.com to top up your card, I found it works everywhere where paxum worked, and their fee's are not so bad. I use the free tier card from crypto.com, and that's how I am getting paid at the moment (local banking issues means that I assume the withdrawal I made from paxum is going to get returned), If more sites offered crypto payout's then I would go as far as saying it's the best option, but sites offering crypto payouts are still in the minority.

I have friends that use Cosmo, They dont mind the not being able to withdrawal all of their money, or the higher fee's. It all comes down to what you are willing to put up with. For me, personally, not being able to get 100% of my money is a big no. What ever I put in the account is what I should have access too.

Another option (although it seems to be quite an expencive option on cb right now since they charge $12, but other sites like strip chat are much better with the fee's) is getting a card through crypto.com and getting paid in crypto, you can then sell the crypto on crypto.com to top up your card, I found it works everywhere where paxum worked, and their fee's are not so bad. I use the free tier card from crypto.com, and that's how I am getting paid at the moment (local banking issues means that I assume the withdrawal I made from paxum is going to get returned), If more sites offered crypto payout's then I would go as far as saying it's the best option, but sites offering crypto payouts are still in the minority.
Paxum convertation fees are high too.. from usd to eur to eur to my own currency I always lose 30-60$ depending on the amount I send to my bank. Let’s hope we are getting our payment :(

Paxum convertation fees are high too.. from usd to eur to eur to my own currency I always lose 30-60$ depending on the amount I send to my bank. Let’s hope we are getting our payment :(
I tend to loose around $12-$20 converting USD to EUR, you are right, paxum's exchange rate sucks. Thinking about it, the savings on the exchange rate make up for the $12 fee I now pay CB for my bitcoin payment. EUR to local currancy I acctually get a decent rate on though (I was using revolute for that).

My paxum payment just cleared, so I would double check your bank, looks like that issue was resolved.

I tend to loose around $12-$20 converting USD to EUR, you are right, paxum's exchange rate sucks. Thinking about it, the savings on the exchange rate make up for the $12 fee I now pay CB for my bitcoin payment. EUR to local currancy I acctually get a decent rate on though (I was using revolute for that).

My paxum payment just cleared, so I would double check your bank, looks like that issue was resolved.
No, i just got my onlyfans payment yesterday in the right time so my bank is fine.. It is something with paxum… 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.