AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pay camgirl out of chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Hello, i'a user on chaturbate.. some days ago a camgirl ask me by telegram to partecipate on some Binance investiment to have same hot photos..Is this allowed by CB?

Done.. they told me they have "taken appropriate action" let's see.. but i think they really don't care. It was bad btw
They do care and will ban the model if they find proof of this. It has to be asked for on CB itself otherwise nothing wrong with this. There are camgirls who will ask for "outside" payments but they do that by almost giving away free access to snapchat or other social media and doing the asking on there where CB can't do anything. Best to just ignore and block those

Unfortunately since it was requested on Telegram they won't be able to prove that it happened

Upvote 0
... a camgirl ask me by telegram ...
Just because she broadcasts on Chaturbate doesn't mean they control everything she does. Chaturbate's Terms of Service only applies to the Chaturbate website and they don't care what she said to you on Telegram, Twitter, Snapchat, or any other service unless she was offering shows on CB for something other than CB tokens. However, in this case I suspect she was trying to rope you into some sort of crypto scam.

Upvote 0
They do care and will ban the model if they find proof of this. It has to be asked for on CB itself otherwise nothing wrong with this. There are camgirls who will ask for "outside" payments but they do that by almost giving away free access to snapchat or other social media and doing the asking on there where CB can't do anything. Best to just ignore and block those

Unfortunately since it was requested on Telegram they won't be able to prove that it happened
I send them screenshot of telegram chat..

Upvote 0
Just because she broadcasts on Chaturbate doesn't mean they control everything she does. Chaturbate's Terms of Service only applies to the Chaturbate website and they don't care what she said to you on Telegram, Twitter, Snapchat, or any other service unless she was offering shows on CB for something other than CB tokens. However, in this case I suspect she was trying to rope you into some sort of crypto scam.
I gently told her my credit card had some problems...🤣😅

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.