AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment being held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022
username: Dollyrabbit

I am so fed up with chaturbate right now. Recently I received an email from chaturbate on may 2nd saying my payment was being held due to me not having a W9. They told me they would release the payment as soon as I sent my W9, which I did right away. I didnt hear anything back from them so the next day I emailed them again just asking if everything is all set and if my W9 went through so they could release my payment. Still...nobody got back to me. At this point I was very worried because nobody has made contact with me to let me know if my payment will come..I even emailed one of the main support people (Shirley) and they told me they had a team member look into it and if i dont hear from the chaturbate team within 24 hour to let them know..It has been way over 24 hours and I emailed them (shirley) once more and still no response as of now. I am beyond stressed I am waiting on about $900. What frustrates me the most is how it seems like everyone is ignoring me which is why I am posting this here now. And in the email they sent me it states "As soon as we receive the completed form back, we will release your payment" If that were true I would've had my money by now since I have direct deposit and I had sent the W9 on the 2nd when they asked and it is now the 6th.....

It has now been 7 days past the pay period ending and till no email back from shirley, chaturbate support, and still no money... :\

Upvote 0
update: It has been 9 days since the pay period has ended and after countless efforts to contact support about my w9/ payment being held they finally emailed me back at the last fucking minute only to say my SSN validation failed (even though it is correct) and that there was in-fact a problem with opening my w9 form which they could of told me days ago and avoided this..they will stall and make up anything just so they don't have to pay you on time. This is borderline wage theft.

Upvote 0
update: It has been 9 days since the pay period has ended and after countless efforts to contact support about my w9/ payment being held they finally emailed me back at the last fucking minute only to say my SSN validation failed (even though it is correct) and that there was in-fact a problem with opening my w9 form which they could of told me days ago and avoided this..they will stall and make up anything just so they don't have to pay you on time. This is borderline wage theft.

I'm dealing with this right now. Only got an automated response so far. I supposed the next step will be them claiming that my SSN is incorrect when it is very much correct. Was going to use this money to have my tooth pulled. F*ck my health though right? And they let you log into the website and continue to make them money while withholding your half of the payment. I'm so p*ssed. There was no notification on the website. Feel so ripped off. This is probably going to take alteast a week to deal with from what I've read from everyone else. I'm not working on CB again until this is sorted out. Spending the day today looking into which new site I'll be using.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.