AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment lost

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2019
Twitter Username
@KattyVirtual
MFC Username
KattyCry
Hello to all beauties of AFC land ! I never had a finance problems before .
But ! On the 8th I requested an early payout to my Paxum account. But it is still empty (like my heart and mfc account as well). I asked support for advice, but they they are silent . I don't know what to do, has anyone had a similar experience?

gosh, my last payment was stuck on Epayservise, this payment was lost, one member wanted to help me and send it to PayPal - and this money is in the process of waiting. I just don't know what to do

Attachments

• FBA7605F-5F58-44FD-8BE6-2822D4D80D93.jpeg
    FBA7605F-5F58-44FD-8BE6-2822D4D80D93.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
gosh, my last payment was stuck on Epayservise, this payment was lost, one member wanted to help me and send it to PayPal - and this money is in the process of waiting. I just don't know what to do
That is crazy! I would be so mad. Let us know if it gets resolved. sorry. I am sure it is devastating since to work hard and lose the money so easy ugh.

Reactions: Katty
Upvote 0

NEVER allow any of these members to pay you via PayPal...no matter how much they claim to want to "help" you. PayPal isn't adult-friendly, and sex workers have gotten their PayPal accounts shut down for this (and they won't see a dime of their hard-earned money).

Also, early payment on MFC is not instant payout the way that instant cashout is through, say, CashApp, Venmo, or PayPal. When you do MFC early payment, it can be around two days before they send it. At least I know that's how it is with direct deposit. I'm not familiar with Paxum though.

early payment.jpg

Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.