AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment methods for models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Mar 20, 2021
Hi
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I can't find one. I'm looking at payment methods as I'm trying to help a friend to step up her own individual model account and not have to pay her 'boss'. Typically Filipino models have a 'boss' as many there don't have bank accounts so pay a premium to a 'boss' who has an account. CB now has Skrill which is good as it can pay to their GCash mobile wallet. She did suggest I set up a paxum account so I could pay her but the more hands it goes through the more transfer fees have to be paid. (TBH I don't really want responsibly of others money) Most payment services will only pay to cards or bank accounts, not to mobile wallets or paypal etc.
Guess my questions are: Is Skrill ok? Does any one have any solutions or found a process that works easily? What about other sites, she wants to have account on SC too? Which are good payment services?
Thanks in advance

CB accepts crypto too, so I'd suggest she use that to get her money out. It's easy and has no issues.

Reactions: rod
Status
Not open for further replies.