AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment wire late daily payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2017
hello shirly how are you support does not answer me and takes a long time regarding my pending payments of my account id: estudiovj please help me

"
good afternoon chaturbate support gentlemen

lately I have delays in my daily payments by wire to my bank I have in my account id: estudiovj 3 payments that have not reached me on June 8 12741.85 usd, June 11 10821.90 usd and June 14 11528.05 usd and they still do not reach me These payments please I need to know about my wires, and in another topic my daily payment method is deactivated please can they activate my daily payment.

Thanks a lot"
help me please thanks so much

hello shirly how are you support does not answer me and takes a long time regarding my pending payments of my account id: estudiovj please help me

"
good afternoon chaturbate support gentlemen

lately I have delays in my daily payments by wire to my bank I have in my account id: estudiovj 3 payments that have not reached me on June 8 12741.85 usd, June 11 10821.90 usd and June 14 11528.05 usd and they still do not reach me These payments please I need to know about my wires, and in another topic my daily payment method is deactivated please can they activate my daily payment.

Thanks a lot"
help me please thanks so much

Your account is currently being reviewed by support and they will provide an update as soon as possible.

Reactions: studiocb1492
Upvote 0
Your account is currently being reviewed by support and they will provide an update as soon as possible.
thank you very much shirley I am worried because I need the money to pay my payroll, and my emails still do not respond, my money is not reflected in my bank account either please help me thanks ID: estudiovj

Upvote 0

Hello @punker barbie I want to know about my payments, support has not answered the emails that I have sent and I am really worried because I do not know anything about my money, the money does not arrive and I do not have an answer from support please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.