AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments and signing up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2014
Hi girls.
First, a lot of admiration for your work. Highly underestimated

I am about to register myself and I think I'm going to do this with mfc, streamate and naked but stil wondering about Jasmin. When I read between the lines of some models it seems not to be a popular one. am I correct? I am thinking about dividing my time between these three to see how it's going. Mfc does have my preference but from what I have understood very difficult to begin with. I am Dutch and now I wonder what kind of payment is best to choose, Payoneer or a check. For now I would like to keep my work under the radar, if possible of course. I just like to have a few months to give it a chance and see if at all it is going to work out before I make it official.

Can you give me advice on this?

Thank you so much

:hello2: welcome!

a few things, if you want to stay under the radar, maybe MFC isn't the best choice. I don't know if you mean 'keep it from my offline life' with under the radar, but if you want to conquer MFC you will need to put yourself out there! social media, networking, showing your face. So, if this is just something you want to do a couple of hours a week without it overtaking your whole life, streamate is I think the better option. I mean, it's very possible at MFC, it's just a lot harder. I've never investigated livejasmin or naked(?), but I can vouch for those other sites. try to keep away from those dutch sites, their pay-out is ridiculous, anything under 30% is just crazy.

And as a fellow dutchie I would recommend using Payoneer, either the card of the bank transfer.
álso, once you got set up with a profile on a camsite, you should look into getting a model status here, there's a lot of useful information in the models-only section on this forum. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

Reactions: AstonMartin
I know this thread is old, but I have a question about the MFC sign up.
It's not https secure.
So that means information could easily be hacked into?
And they're asking for my address. I don't feel comfortable giving that to them. Is it possible to skip that?

I can't speak for the security, but since I have been camming there have been no major leaks, so I wouldn't go as far as saying easily hacked. It's the internet though, anything is at some point "hackable" Banks get hacked. Governement websites. So I would say your info is just as safe with MFC.

It is not bypassable, just as you would have to give it to any job. If you're concerned you can get a post office box, which is what I use for all my cam communications as I know a few other gals do as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.