AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments for Models >>

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
@Charlie_SC Greetings i was Inquiring About the Models payments once the Model has reached the Required Amount and The Payment settings have already been set in their Account ,,Are the Payments Automatically executed as u Indicate or as Said ?? i am curious as i just logged in my Account and i still see my Tokens are still their Even after reaching the Required Amount and my payment settings are ok i set them Already..Are the payments Done on Monday or Tuesday ?? I am just worried incase my Payments dont come through or is their Anything i need to do or request for my payments ???Hopefully i will get a response..

Thanks !!!

Stripchat Payments

Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone - UTC±0:00)
  • At midnight 23:59 PM on Sunday night, the system stops calculating your weekly sum
  • Your total weekly amount is generated, calculating earnings (from Monday 00:00 AM to Sunday 23:59 PM)
  • This means models are paid (as long as you have reached your minimum amount) the amount accumulated in their accounts by Sunday midnight

Payments are then processed from Tuesday morning until Tuesday midnight (UTC timezone)
  • During this time, you will see ‘payment waiting/processing’ in your Payment History page
  • Once your payment is processed, you will stop seeing ‘waiting’ and it will change to ‘paid’

UTC timezone check: https://time.is/UTC

Reactions: BlackCoffee
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.