AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments in india

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 16, 2024
Hey please anyone can help who is working in india and gett8ng paymemt regulary. Which is the best memthod to get paymemts in india
As on cards after 3-4 paymemts its getting rejected and if you have studio account paxum will not allow u to open personal account. Please help.

Hey @smart

These are all the payment options we have available:
  • Paxum (delivered instantly)
  • Cosmo Payment (delivered instantly)
  • Yoursafe (delivered instantly)
  • Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, Tether) (delivered within a few hours)
  • EUR Wire Transfer (SEPA) (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • ACH/Direct Payments (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Local Wires/PandaBlue (delivered within 2-10 business days)
  • Visa (delivered within 1-5 business days)
More info can be found on our FAQ pages:

You can also contact our official Support team for further assistance with all accounting queries.

Official Stripchat Support Team
Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Dear charlie,

Please tell if i go for crypto option which is the best currency and best crypto wallet in india

Upvote 0
Please note, we cannot advise you which payment options to select as this is up to each model's personal preference.

Upvote 0
Hey please anyone can help who is working in india and gett8ng paymemt regulary. Which is the best memthod to get paymemts in india
As on cards after 3-4 paymemts its getting rejected and if you have studio account paxum will not allow u to open personal account. Please help.
Have you passport ? you can open account at yoursafe and get payment easily.

Upvote 0
No i dont have passport but if i will open account in ursafe dan how i will transfer money in my bank account

Upvote 0