AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payoneer Problems!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Sorry that I have no cam status... I had to make a new account, but I really need an answer. I was being sent $100 through Payoneer and got an email saying I had been promoting private loads on my blog/website. This is not the case. I have no links up, no promotions, and it's really frustrating vuz that money is kind of essential. Are we no longer allowed to use it at all?

Are there any other websites we CAN use?

Also, who is Nissim and is he still someone we should talk to for help?

I don't know about private loads so much, but have you looked into using GiftRocket? I've seen a lot of girls here sing its praises.

And Nissim took a few days to get back to me, but he was still super helpful. :)

Reactions: Kittycatpurr
So when I brougfht up the issue, Payoneer literally stated that my private loads were not allowed due to my advertising my loads through tumblr.com/inbox

So... apparently we're not allowed to have private loads at all, in the slightest, because messaging people privately is still advertising on my blog.

CharlotteLace said:
I don't know about private loads so much, but have you looked into using GiftRocket? I've seen a lot of girls here sing its praises.

And Nissim took a few days to get back to me, but he was still super helpful. :)

Just had a look at the GiftRocket site. That's an awesome idea!! Looks like protection from privacy issues and no account sign up necessary. Might well offer it to people who spend their whole time asking about paypal (which i don't do). I seem to remember Payoneer sending me a thing ages ago saying i didn't use my account enough to be allowed the 'privilege' of private loads which to me seemed like a fucking arsey thing to say when they take a monthly fee as well as the extra percentage points converting dollars into sterling. Much as I have found Payoneer useful in the past I have to say I am a little put off by the general attitude.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.