AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout issues

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 7, 2026
5
0
1
Hello, I hope you are doing well. Ever since my account was unbanned about three months ago, I have had trouble withdrawing my payments; most of the time, the withdrawals do not happen on the dates stipulated by the site. I have had a payment held up for about three pay periods now. I would like to know what solutions are available for this; I have already contacted support, but I haven't received a reply.

Aitana_jhons

@punker barbie
@AmberCutie
 
So what exactly was the story with the mother breastfeeding her baby on your stream? Was that supposed to be part of the studio's alleged vendetta against you? And is that studio still operating on CB? Inquiring minds want to know.
 
Upvote 0