AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 23, 2024
Has anyone ever received an email from payouts@support-mail.chaturbate.com saying,
"
It has come to our attention that your payment has been held because we do not have a W9 on file for you. We must have this completed form on file in order to send you payments.

Please go to this link http://mail-tr.chaturbate.com/ls/cl...63LK7DdCTGIqpH6PtvbeIe-2B7a1WxFgDlz0M9w-3D-3D and fill out the first page of the form completely, save it to your computer as a PDF or JPG, and email it back to us.

If you are unable to save and send the document, we ask that you fill out the form and take a picture of the completed form, and then send the picture to us.

As soon as we receive the completed form back, we will release your payment.

Contact support@chaturbate.com with any questions, or if you need any further
information.

Regards,
The Chaturbate Support Team"

It seems hella scammy and I just want to know if this is real or not because I still haven't received my payout this month yet. I transferred my tokens on the 13th and I do it through direct deposit. This is my first transaction on CB, I just started at the beginning of the month. I've contacted support through the email on their website for the past 3 days and I just keep getting automated replies.
@punker barbie do I need to fill out that w9 to get my payout?

Has anyone ever received an email from payouts@support-mail.chaturbate.com saying,
"
It has come to our attention that your payment has been held because we do not have a W9 on file for you. We must have this completed form on file in order to send you payments.

Please go to this link http://mail-tr.chaturbate.com/ls/cl...63LK7DdCTGIqpH6PtvbeIe-2B7a1WxFgDlz0M9w-3D-3D and fill out the first page of the form completely, save it to your computer as a PDF or JPG, and email it back to us.

If you are unable to save and send the document, we ask that you fill out the form and take a picture of the completed form, and then send the picture to us.

As soon as we receive the completed form back, we will release your payment.

Contact support@chaturbate.com with any questions, or if you need any further
information.

Regards,
The Chaturbate Support Team"

It seems hella scammy and I just want to know if this is real or not because I still haven't received my payout this month yet. I transferred my tokens on the 13th and I do it through direct deposit. This is my first transaction on CB, I just started at the beginning of the month. I've contacted support through the email on their website for the past 3 days and I just keep getting automated replies.
@punker barbie do I need to fill out that w9 to get my payout?
I’m not clicking any of those links, but yes in order to get paid you need to fill out the tax form (W9).

Is this your first job?

Upvote 0
I’m not clicking any of those links, but yes in order to get paid you need to fill out the tax form (W9) .

Is this your first job?
Yes, first attempt at payout. It's just a little nerve racking doing the work I've been doing and then not have any status as to if it's even going to end up paying out the return for the time, work, and bent boundaries put into it. I've emailed multiple times and it doesn't seem like anyone wants to help much. We have a couple account as well, but I planned on just 1099-expense my partner and have him pay his half his responsibility come that time. That being said, once I fill out this W9 for myself, we should receive the period of pay we've been waiting on almost immediately, right?

Upvote 0
Yes! Got the email thank you so much! I have a couples account with my man, but I was just going to write half of the year off whatever we made as a 1099 expense for him. That being said, all they need is W9 for me, considering I am claiming tax responsibility, and then payment should be released almost immediately right?

Upvote 0
I have sent in the W9. It's been about 24 hours since. When do you think I should be expecting my payout? Is there anything else you think I should be doing? Really hoping I can figure this out so I can be confident streaming this weekend so it's not a lost cause. Haven't gone live since having payment issues, and I was catching a lot of traction. Thank you for all the help and advice, it helps a newbie go far!! :h:

Upvote 0
Pay periods are from the 1st-15th and 16th-31st (or 30th) of each month. Processing of the previous period begins at the start of the next. Payments are sent out within 7 business days of the pay period ending. Processing times do not include the delivery time.

Assuming acceptance of your W9, your payment should be issued during the next pay-cycle.

Upvote 0