AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Penetration VS. Clitoral Stimulation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Penetration VS. Clitoral Stimulation

• I generally prefer clitoral stimulation

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • I generally prefer penetration

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • I generally enjoy them both equally

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • I'm a member and I prefer watching a model be penetrated

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I'm a member and I prefer watching a girl stimulate her clit

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I'm a member and as long as she cums, I don't have a preference on how she does it

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Megan is awesome.

Votes: 74 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clitoris actually extends deep into the pubic area and wraps itself around the vagina.. so when your pussy is being penetrated, your clit is being stimulated from deep inside you. They say the G-Spot might actually just be the part of your clitoris that touches the vaginal walls, for lack of better explanation.

I saw this in some documentary about orgasms and vaginas.

LacieLaPlante said:
The clitoris actually extends deep into the pubic area and wraps itself around the vagina.. so when your pussy is being penetrated, your clit is being stimulated from deep inside you. They say the G-Spot might actually just be the part of your clitoris that touches the vaginal walls, for lack of better explanation.

I think I saw this same documentary. :lol: They also talked about how the clitoris is made of the same tissues as the tissues on the penis glans, or whatever the fancy scientific word for dick head is, and extends into a Y down around the opening of the vagina. Technically speaking, because of the way that tissue works women get boners when aroused too. It's just not as noticeable and extends the length of the Y.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
LacieLaPlante said:

I think I saw this same documentary. :lol: They also talked about how the clitoris is made of the same tissues as the tissues on the penis glans, or whatever the fancy scientific word for dick head is, and extends into a Y down around the opening of the vagina. Technically speaking, because of the way that tissue works women get boners when aroused too. It's just not as noticeable and extends the length of the Y.

That is AWESOME!! :dance:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Oh, is that the tingly feeling when I'm horny? It makes my entire pussy feel the way my clit does when it's being stimulated, but not being stimulated gives me a headfuck so I really have to do something about it...

Reactions: Rose
I will say this

Although I prefer penetration
I have to admit...

I love humping...and that is clitoral....give me a sluty teddy and ill hump him til he is flat.

Reactions: neneko
LacieLaPlante said:

I'm glad someone mentioned this. It's pretty amazing that we have corpora cavernosa too, but hidden inside of us. This sort of explains why there are so many "spots" (g-spot and a-spot inside, u-spot and clit outside), and why there are so many different types of orgasms. And for those of us who are into penetration, it's nice having evidence that vaginal orgasms aren't a myth.

As for the topic: I love both. I guess I favor my clit for slower, more sensual play (love oral), but if I'm going to come, I prefer penetration. I don't ignore my clit, but my deepest, hardest orgasms definitely come from penetration. It's also the only way I have multiple orgasms.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Like Isabella, I can only cum from clitoral stimulation, but I loooove feeling a man inside me. I could only cum by humping pillows .......until I got my Hitachi!! :mrgreen: I know Ive been close, but that only happens when Im high, very high :? So im thinking its my mind blocking me from that glorious vaginal orgasm. I actually recently fell in love with oral sex lol my boyfriend knows magic I tell ya!

I get off on both, especially at the same time. However, I can't really have a vaginal/g-spot orgasm without squirting, and I don't always want to squirt, so sometimes I force myself not to come during penetration.

You know, all those scientists who are like "The g-spot doesn't exist" clearly haven't met me, or any of the people who have g-spots that I've had the pleasure of touching! It still amazes me how it could be up for debate whether or not things that my body can do are real! All bodies are so different, clearly. This thread is a better representation of scientific results than those darn scientific studies themselves ;)

I must say I enjoy both, but nothing has yet made me cum as hard as my little butterfly vibrator. My g-spot is definitely my favorite...

Status
Not open for further replies.