AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Penis size

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BullFrogBlues

V.I.P. AmberLander
Dec 20, 2010
Can't verify the information, but there is a lot here:

http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize/

:think: Aussies have been short changed :crybaby:

continents.bmp

That's skewed though - that table counts Australia as a continent rather than a country. America for instance has a larger average because if you look at the breakdown of results countries like the USA has average 5.1 inches, but Colombia has 6.7, Brazil 6.3, Bolivia 6.5, Venezuala 6.7, Jamaica and Panama both 6.4....

Also it's worth noting that next to each country it specifies whether the data was "measured" or "self-reported". Does it come as any surprise that all the countries with smaller penises were the ones that were actually measured rather than just trusting their word?

Let's look at Europe - measured penis sizes:
Austria - 5.6
Belarus - 5.7
Bulgaria - 5.9
Croatia - 5.8
Estonia -5.4
Finland - 5.4
Germany - 5.7
Greece - 5.8
Ireland - 5.0
Macedonia - 5.5
Norway - 5.6
Poland - 5.6
Portugal - 5.2
Romania - 4.9 ( :thefinger: )
Serbia - 5.8
Spain - 5.5
Sweden - 5.8
Switzerland - 5.6
Turkey - 5.5
Ukraine - 5.5
United Kingdom - 5.5

Then there's the "self-reported" Euro countries, boy do these guys have bigger penises than their neighbours 50km away!

Belgium - 6.2
Belize -6.2
Boznia -6.1
Czech - 6.3
Denmark -6.0
France - 6.3
Hungary - 6.5 (shares a border with 4.9" Romania btw lol)
Iceland - 5.7 (special mention for possible honesty :handgestures-thumbup: )
Italy - 6.2
Slovakia -5.9
Slovenia -5.9

All in all I'm skeptical of the findings, esp about Australia since a) our average male height is not 5'9, I think it's 5'11 and b) we are by far predominantly caucasian and according to this same site the average measured caucasian penis size is 6.1"...which seems to be completely bizarre based on the data by country.

Hey, at least we're not Indian (4.0") or Korean (3.8") lol

Jupiter551 said:
Also it's worth noting that next to each country it specifies whether the data was "measured" or "self-reported". Does it come as any surprise that all the countries with smaller penises were the ones that were actually measured rather than just trusting their word?

Figure 4. the penis size mean graph of the self-reported measurement
New_york4.JPG

Then on Figure 5. the penis lenght of the same subjects when measured.
New_york5.JPG

It reveals that all male in this survey add between between 3 and 6 cm to their original penis size when self reported.

I also find it hilarious that whities like myself tend to be the biggest liars about penis length.

Mirra said:
I also find it hilarious that whities like myself tend to be the biggest liars about penis length.

True, but I think a special mention has to go out to the asian dudes for the most unbelievable lie - 6.7" hahah

Not that I've studied such things in depth, but I never realized indians/sri-lankans etc averaged around 4".

And I still find it HILARIOUS that Romanian average size is 4.9 LOL

I dated a Korean boy who had a 7-7 1/2 incher. It was awesome, and he was cute.

Averages are one thing, but there are always exceptions.

Suddenly I feel very self confident......thank you for that data. It's nice being above average.

Keeping in mind, who knows how accurate the data is. I don't recall any researchers measuring my penis :p

I'm skeptical - for one thing I still don't see how the caucasian average is stated as 6.1 when the data from individual mostly caucasian countries seemed to average in the mid-5 range.

Does this show anything other than a bizarre obsession with the size of penis other people have?

You got what you got fellas and basically there's nothing you can do to make it bigger (Cept watch Amber wiggle her bum ofc) regardless of how big the average for your race, country, shoes size etc. is.

You do have to feel a bit bad for the Black men with little willies though, all that pressure? Fuck that, much better to be assumed to be smaller and weigh in bigger.

Just_mark__ said:
Does this show anything other than a bizarre obsession with the size of penis other people have?

You got what you got fellas and basically there's nothing you can do to make it bigger (Cept watch Amber wiggle her bum ofc) regardless of how big the average for your race, country, shoes size etc. is.

You do have to feel a bit bad for the Black men with little willies though, all that pressure? Fuck that, much better to be assumed to be smaller and weigh in bigger.

This ^

Oh and umm....I know this coming from a chick, it will be taken with a salt block (read grain of salt), all but 1 girl I have EVER talked with about this has said its how you use it AND your fingers, NOT the size of your dick. If we want itsy bitsy or monster huge...we have many many options called TOYS ;)

Eva_ChangeN said:
Just_mark__ said:

This ^

Oh and umm....I know this coming from a chick, it will be taken with a salt block (read grain of salt), all but 1 girl I have EVER talked with about this has said its how you use it AND your fingers, NOT the size of your dick. If we want itsy bitsy or monster huge...we have many many options called TOYS ;)

Yeah but it's also completely bound up with psychological bullshit about manhood, masculinity etc.

New_york4.JPG

New_york5.JPG
I don't think I can trust the validity of a "study" that can't even spell the word length correctly.

morment said:
New_york4.JPG

New_york5.JPG
I don't think I can trust the validity of a "study" that can't even spell the word length correctly.

Good point, and I noticed they spelled "length" incorrectly twice, in different ways, and also "background" lol

morment said:

Fucking THIS...

If they're this sloppy with spelling, their data management, mining, and analysis are completely suspect.

Me and my 24" penis agree on this.

(and by 24", I mean a nicely shaped 6-incher that has never failed me or the ladies)

yup, my informal polls and observations of public chat show evidence that the average MFC penis size is 13 inches

Mirra said:
I feel this song needs to be in this thread.

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

More like they're just jealous that the study shows Australian penises are .1 of an inch larger on average than US ones :snooty:

Eva_ChangeN said:

The overwhelming majority of girls that have commented directly to me on penis size have expressed both a preference for a large penis, and gratitude.

SteveOak said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

The overwhelming majority of girls that have commented directly to me on penis size have expressed both a preference for a large penis, and gratitude.

Well if that's a reference to you having a large penis, did it ever occur to you that most girls (and guys) tend to tell their lovers what they want to hear about their bodies? "No baby I think your stretch marks are cute"

Not necessarily saying it's not true, but flattery from a lover about your body isn't exactly a reliable source. I'd be more likely to trust whatever girls say to each other about penises.

AshaSnow said:
I like Vietnamese guys, though I've never hooked up with one. Lucky Asian catcher, Jebbaz :p

Goooo average American penis size! Lol It's my favorite length (AND 6 is my favorite number!).

:p He was yummyyyy. I miss that boy.

Jupiter551 said:
SteveOak said:

Well if that's a reference to you having a large penis, did it ever occur to you that most girls (and guys) tend to tell their lovers what they want to hear about their bodies? "No baby I think your stretch marks are cute"

Not necessarily saying it's not true, but flattery from a lover about your body isn't exactly a reliable source. I'd be more likely to trust whatever girls say to each other about penises.

Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope. ~Josh Billings

mistahbah said:
morment said:

Fucking THIS...

If they're this sloppy with spelling, their data management, mining, and analysis are completely suspect.

Me and my 24" penis agree on this.

My organs are thankful we never met. :p (it only takes 8 inches to take out a kidney...)

Eva_ChangeN said:

Personally, I'd say well you two get along matters most. I mean, how many people feel it all the way from their lips, to their heart, and then their genitals when they kiss? If you completely love someone, everything feels so much better, big dick, no skills, or otherwise.

Skills and experience come with time anyways, and I'd rather have a guy/girl experienced with me rather than skilled with people who just believe they're "good with it."

AlexLady said:
Personally, I'd say well you two get along matters most. I mean, how many people feel it all the way from their lips, to their heart, and then their genitals when they kiss? If you completely love someone, everything feels so much better, big dick, no skills, or otherwise.

Skills and experience come with time anyways, and I'd rather have a guy/girl experienced with me rather than skilled with people who just believe they're "good with it."
:text-goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.