AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

People you WANT as clients?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like fun, how was it like not doing anything with dancing? I found when I stripped if I had good chemistry with someone it could be intoxicating because you weren't actually allowed to do anything like kiss, it made the whole thing far more erotic. I once got a small crush on someone while I was in a relationship, and imagined how hot it would be if he went to the club so I could dance for him. I didn't actually want to sleep with him, but I loved the tension and the flirting. I did also consider that it might be hot for him to watch me on cam, but the thing is with that, I wouldn't really have got much out of the cam stuff. Having a screen between you and a person does a lot to remove that sexual tension from the camgirl's perspective. Even if you're really hot and someone I would want in real life, like with my friend who watches me, once you've moved to it just being online it gets boring from the camgirl's perspective. The only thing that always brings a spark is tokens. Not even kidding, it's the only thing that's real for me and shows me a man's interest.

With stripping on the other hand I pretty regularly met someone who I would have loved to sleep with. I never once went further with anyone though, partially as I've always been in a relationship, but even if I hadn't been, I wouldn't leave mid shift, and by the end of a night stripping, I may be horny enough to wake my boyfriend up, but I wouldn't have the energy to go home with anyone. At that point it's like "soft warm clothes and bed please".

It was an incredible time, and the tease/tension level was insanely high as the "no touch" rule was there. Well, she ground on me like crazy. But, no kissing and I more or less had to sit on my hands so it really added to the tension. But, I think that is what helped make it even more so enticing.
I'm like you, in that having the screen between people makes it far less personal. Yes, there can be a connection between people. But, knowing the screen is there, makes it far too impersonal. Especially if there isn't a deep personal relationship already in place. Nothing will ever compare to the warmth of a person's skin, the excitement of hearing and feeling their breath on you, etc. When you let someone into your personal space, it's for a very specific reason.
Short of that, the willingness of someone to spend tokens/money on someone is a way to show appreciation. Yes, can do it by being nice and personality-wise. But, like an orgasm, words can be faked.

Stripping is a lot like camming. Make them feel like you want them more than anything else, until the money stops. As the client, regardless of whether it's camming or stripping, I've always viewed it as it's my job to show them I'm enjoying it so as to help with the chemistry and feed it. No one wants to have a one-sided interaction with a dead fish...

Status
Not open for further replies.