AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Perfect breasts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
To each his own, they say. One man's perfect is another man's not-quite perfect or even complete indifference. Nevertheless, tonight I saw what, to my eyes, are the perfect pair of breasts. I don't often get to MFC these days, but I was home alone with a little time to kill so thought I'd see if any of the old gang was around. I clicked on the room of a model who frequents this forum to see if I'd recognize any members' names. Although I've always admired her contributions here, for some reason I just never got around to visiting her MFC room before. Tonight I did, and voila! The perfect pair! Turns out my not having frequented her room when I was an active member, was a big mistake on my part. Not only a wonderful body (with perfect breasts, of course) but a consummate entertainer as well.

I can see why Jolene Brody is so popular. If you haven't visited her, beat a path to her room as quickly as you can. I regret that I didn't when I was a player.

She's pretty good, but I reckon Nelly_ has the best breasts in the business.... but, I might be a bit biased due to being completely smitten by her. :romance-inlove:

LilyMarie said:
:woops:
Please don't do that.
Sorry. :? Just giving my opinion, that's all. If it sounded mean or anything, I didn't mean for that.

It's not your opinion honey it is the way you worded it...(I think that was Lily's point?) If not it is mine :)
It is ok if you think Nelly is better that is your opinion.
However, using the word but indicates that there is something about Jolene that isn't.
Better worded maybe? (Yeah she is amazing. Have you checked out Nelly_ though, she has the perfect ones in my opinion.) That way you are getting your point across without A putting one down or B comparing them because that isn't really fair they are two incredible and different people comparisons aren't necessary.
*I think sometimes we all forget how things can be perceived in text :twocents-02cents: :thumbleft: *

YelloMit said:
She's pretty good, but I reckon Nelly_ has the best breasts in the business.... but, I might be a bit biased due to being completely smitten by her. :romance-inlove:
Putting down someone to make someone else look better just makes you look like an asshole and doesn't make the person you're comimenting feel better. It's like throwing a steaming pile of shit on a beautiful cake.

I don't think YelloMit meant anything by it, so hope this thread doesn't get completely derailed by his poor wording.

YelloMit, I sense you meant well, but just chalk this up to a learning experience, yo. Compliments = great, compliments that come at the expense of somebody else = not so great. The models here in particular seem like a pretty close-knit group, and they'd probably rather not be thrown into unwitting competition with one another, ya know? "Model x has perfect tits IMO" will definitely be preferable to "Model x has better tits than model y" in this case :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
I don't think YelloMit meant anything by it, so hope this thread doesn't get completely derailed by his poor wording.

YelloMit, I sense you meant well, but just chalk this up to a learning experience, yo. Compliments = great, compliments that come at the expense of somebody else = not so great. The models here in particular seem like a pretty close-knit group, and they'd probably rather not be thrown into unwitting competition with one another, ya know? "Model x has perfect tits IMO" will definitely be preferable to "Model x has better tits than model y" in this case :twocents-02cents:

I think the best option here is for someone to make a pinata to look like me so they can bash it open and receive prizes. :p

But yeah, I definitely didn't mean to offend whatsoever, and I apologize for it.

pg240 said:
To each his own, they say. One man's perfect is another man's not-quite perfect or even complete indifference. Nevertheless, tonight I saw what, to my eyes, are the perfect pair of breasts. I don't often get to MFC these days, but I was home alone with a little time to kill so thought I'd see if any of the old gang was around. I clicked on the room of a model who frequents this forum to see if I'd recognize any members' names. Although I've always admired her contributions here, for some reason I just never got around to visiting her MFC room before. Tonight I did, and voila! The perfect pair! Turns out my not having frequented her room when I was an active member, was a big mistake on my part. Not only a wonderful body (with perfect breasts, of course) but a consummate entertainer as well.

I can see why Jolene Brody is so popular. If you haven't visited her, beat a path to her room as quickly as you can. I regret that I didn't when I was a player.

OH MY GOD!!!!! THIS WAS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!
I was reading along all doo-doo-doo who's got some nice boobies? I bet I like her too! reading.. reading... aww she sounds nice... OMGOSH MY BOOBS???? :oops:

And it's OK Mit, I'm not offended. It's obvious it wasn't intentionally insulting, I'm very far from everyone's cup of bitchy sarcastic tea and used to it.
You worded that horribly by social communication standards though, and saying something in that way again is very likely to offend someone eventually, so maybe this will save you embarrassment in the future?

ACF: a place for lovely boobies and learning how to speak more eloquently to and about those who have them.

AmberCutie said:
ACF: a place for lovely boobies and learning how to speak more eloquently to and about those who have them.

Pretty much!

I know a lot of guys don't always take it in the best of ways when the women here frantically try and educate them but seriously, this stuff is gold! Guys often complain about not knowing the mind of a woman and have to deal with their girlfriends/wives biting their heads off for things they don't realise they've done. Surely a place like ACF where woman who are complete strangers can tell you exactly about what you do that pisses women off will eventually save you a fuck load of headaches in the future with women who you actually care about!

JJ has lush boobs and PG I am fucking gutted that I missed you :(

I think when openly complimenting someone one should say open statements like "this girl has amazing breasts!" or "I love this girls boobs!" rather than "this girls breasts are the best/better than all the other girls" or "this girls boobs are better than x girls" or even saying one girls breasts are perfect. Someone can be complimented as being beautiful without telling her that no other girl is as beautiful. Of course you can say this stuff in private to the girl, but women are pretty insecure and are constantly judged by our looks and held to high standards. If you say one camgirl has the best boobs/eyes/hair/ass/whatever you are automatically saying that other girls aren't as good as her. It's comparison by default. If those other girls can hear that then it will automatically make them feel a little sad. For example I could easily take pg saying Jolene has perfect breasts as a statement that my breasts aren't as good as mine. It may not have been meant that way but as my breasts have been seen by the OP they are in the equation of comparison and have been judged as imperfect. It's kind of hard to not take it personally I guess.
I guess imagine if an ex girlfriend of yours bragged that her new boyfriend was the best she'd ever had where you could hear it and so could everyone else. Maybe it's true, but it's openly telling everyone that you're worse in bed than this new dude. Again it's subjective but it can still sting.

JoleneBrody said:
And it's OK Mit, I'm not offended. It's obvious it wasn't intentionally insulting, I'm very far from everyone's cup of bitchy sarcastic tea and used to it.
You worded that horribly by social communication standards though, and saying something in that way again is very likely to offend someone eventually, so maybe this will save you embarrassment in the future?
Thank you for understanding. I appreciate it. :)

I'll have to make sure to word my posts better from now on. :oops:

IsabellaSnow said:
Of course you can say this stuff in private to the girl, but women are pretty insecure and are constantly judged by our looks and held to high standards. If you say one camgirl has the best boobs/eyes/hair/ass/whatever you are automatically saying that other girls aren't as good as her. It's comparison by default. If those other girls can hear that then it will automatically make them feel a little sad. For example I could easily take pg saying Jolene has perfect breasts as a statement that my breasts aren't as good as mine. It may not have been meant that way but as my breasts have been seen by the OP they are in the equation of comparison and have been judged as imperfect. It's kind of hard to not take it personally I guess.

I've thought a few times about this thread and threads like it and how, well.. exclusive it it is. And tried to avoid it and posting in them. Only the most perfect will be posted about here! It's kinda easy to step on a few nipples when talking about perfection. It's so subjective, so we'll see a little variation, but there's so much exclusion in the word perfect. I feel like the threads where we post the breasts we find sexy are very inclusive, because well, it's easy to like a bunch of boobies. But when it comes down to /perfection/ you have to be selective. And that means most people will be left out, who in turn will feel.. Imperfect. And I hate anytime I'm leaving people out because I know I hate it when I get left out.

Anyway, continue on. I just wanted to touch on this perfection note as well.

We've had plenty of threads evolve into mass picture postings. Members posting selfies, my little pony, awesome cat gifs, etc.

What are the chances this thread evolves into everyone posting pictures of awesome breasts?

Big, small, black, white, real, fake, pierced, tatted, clothed, nude, female, male, photo, drawing, bouncing, floating, cold, hot, hairy, smooth, American, African, European, Asian, Penguin fucking tits!

Ok maybe I was thinking with my dick a bit with this suggestions.

But seriously, breasts are awesome.

Relevant:

Kunra9 said:
We've had plenty of threads evolve into mass picture postings. Members posting selfies, my little pony, awesome cat gifs, etc.

What are the chances this thread evolves into everyone posting pictures of awesome breasts?

Big, small, black, white, real, fake, pierced, tatted, clothed, nude, female, male, photo, drawing, bouncing, floating, cold, hot, hairy, smooth, American, African, European, Asian, Penguin fucking tits!

Ok maybe I was thinking with my dick a bit with this suggestions.

But seriously, breasts are awesome.

Relevant:

Well as Rodry posted above, we already have a thread for posting pictures of boobies. :)

LacieLaPlante said:
I've thought a few times about this thread and threads like it and how, well.. exclusive it it is. And tried to avoid it and posting in them. Only the most perfect will be posted about here! It's kinda easy to step on a few nipples when talking about perfection. It's so subjective, so we'll see a little variation, but there's so much exclusion in the word perfect. I feel like the threads where we post the breasts we find sexy are very inclusive, because well, it's easy to like a bunch of boobies. But when it comes down to /perfection/ you have to be selective. And that means most people will be left out, who in turn will feel.. Imperfect. And I hate anytime I'm leaving people out because I know I hate it when I get left out.

Yup completely. It's like, if someone says about a girl who's really skinny with small breasts "this girl has the perfect figure" it instantly makes me feel like they're saying my body will never compare to the other girls body in their eyes. It's ok if that's true, but it still makes me feel pretty insecure seeing as I am naturally of a curvy build. It's the same as if someone said that I have a perfect body/perfect breasts very openly to other people, it could make a girl who has small breasts feel crappy about her body. I've never particularly liked the idea of isolating particular beauty types. It's a culture we're very into with things like beauty pageants, wet t-shirt contests, bikini body contests etc.
I don't begrudge people compliments and if someone said this to me quietly in private I'd be thrilled, but in public it's just too narrow a statement.

I think the perfect breasts are the ones on the woman who lets you play with them. If she just lets you see them, then they are just pretty good. Getting to watch her, or another person play with them can get them up to almost perfect though.

I truly wish I had said something like "amazing breasts" and not used "perfect." I didn't think that through; just got caught up in the moment and shot from the hip. I can see how my wording can be viewed as having compared them to others, despite my intentions to the contrary. Cuz, Izzy, I dig yours, too, and you know I do. One needs to be conscious of how things are going to be perceived, here and everywhere else. I pledge to do better.

pg240 said:
I truly wish I had said something like "amazing breasts" and not used "perfect." I didn't think that through; just got caught up in the moment and shot from the hip. I can see how my wording can be viewed as having compared them to others, despite my intentions to the contrary. Cuz, Izzy, I dig yours, too, and you know I do. One needs to be conscious of how things are going to be perceived, here and everywhere else. I pledge to do better.
I don't think that they were upset with what YOU said. I think it was mainly what I said.

Reactions: LilyMarie
zippypinhead said:
What makes a pair of boobs perfect for you?

By existing... ;)

For reals, breasts are pretty amazing things if you think about it. People get weighed in far too much by how they look, these are actually functional feeding devices that keep babies alive by giving them all the nutrients they need. Doesn't matter what shape or size they are, they are all pretty perfect in my opinion.

MrRodry said:
pg240 said:
I regret that I didn't when I was a player.

Being a "player" as in actually tipping the model?

Anyway, :text-worthless: and we already have one about "perfect breasts".

I've tipped models enough to gain entrance to lounge 10000 ... and, you're right, I shouldn't have titled this thread "perfect breasts." It should have been something more like "wowed by model's breasts." And it should have had pix.

pg240 said:
And it should have had pix.

Well, shucks, I'll get the ball rolling. Not saying they're perfect, but well, I kinda like 'em. ;)

Attachments

• mahboobies.jpg
    mahboobies.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 167
CharlotteLace said:
pg240 said:
And it should have had pix.

Well, shucks, I'll get the ball rolling. Not saying they're perfect, but well, I kinda like 'em. ;)

Yowza!!! :drool:

Edit: Now I really can't wait for the DeezNA visit on Jan 3rd-6th.

Attachments

• 110670-Jim-Carrey-jaw-drop-tongue-out-XldS.gif
    110670-Jim-Carrey-jaw-drop-tongue-out-XldS.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.