AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban even when verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2021
I was permanently banned from my account (prsn933 and persuasion489) and I can't get a reason why. I had an I'd verification issue that was cleared up, and my account was reinstated, but now it's banned again a d I can't get any kind of answer out of CB other than "we will be very likely not to respond to any questions" about the ban.

I know it's contract work, but isn't it a little shady to just tell a model to kick rocks like that.

they did it to me and I worked on the site for years... I hate them for it.

Only thing I cant suggest is what people suggested to me. Try other sites.. sign up to a hand full and make time to test out each.

Personally I havent had time or patience too.. but soon im gonna have to unless I can get back on CB. :/

Upvote 0
Exactly the same has happened to me, I have simply been banned without any explanation, they just limit themselves to saying that they will not respond anymore, it is sad because chaturbate was my only source of income

Upvote 0
When they say you are permanently banned, then you can no longer broadcast there forever so just apply on other sites. I don't think cb allows multiple verified accounts on a single person. Also if one your account is banned, your other accounts will be banned as well.

Upvote 0
Exactly the same has happened to me, I have simply been banned without any explanation, they just limit themselves to saying that they will not respond anymore, it is sad because chaturbate was my only source of income
im deeply sorry to hear that.. it seems they get off on fucking people over... :(

Upvote 0
When they say you are permanently banned, then you can no longer broadcast there forever so just apply on other sites. I don't think cb allows multiple verified accounts on a single person. Also if one your account is banned, your other accounts will be banned as well.
used to be easy to work around this... now with the new Id verification system its become impossible.. they are really trying to cut down on models it seems.. they take a fair cut just like any cam site and they are cutting us out like no tomorrow.. we are the people that keep that sad fuck site full of disrepsectful and depraved social inadequates going... they are the total sum*... of scum of this Earth..

at this point I could happily pour petrol on the site admins and support team... and watch em fuckin' burn.. 👌

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I mean I've applied for other sites, I just cant find something that works for me like CB did. I really would like to clear this up with support but I guess thats just not an option then.

Side note, I wonder how many tokens CB has double dipped on by banning models before payout. Doubt there is any recourse as far as us models go if there were something shady going on, but it's worth pondering.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.