AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban with no explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2023
Hi @punker barbie cb support banned my account because of “an issue with the ID-card photo” however I have my driver’s license file uploaded in the age verification. When they decided to ban my account, cb support did not showed the problem itself, just claimed that I had uploaded an invalid ID, and decided to ban my account permanently. I feel like I did not receive a correct and fair procedure 😞 I’ve been broadcasting in cb for over 5 years! So I don’t understand why they decided to ban me until now in a random way. They only reply my emails saying what’s in the following picture.

For that reason, I don’t know what to do since I know I haven’t violated any rule regarding identity and documentation, and cb support doesn’t want to assist further 😔 I hope you can, since here I can explain the problem deeper and I feel like you can revise the issues better. I kindly ask you to please check my situation and help me find a solution for this 🙏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_7148.jpeg
    IMG_7148.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.