AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent banana 🍌

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

assparagus

Banhammered
Jul 21, 2023
There probably was a good reason for permabanning me, tho I really would like to know what it was. Nickname skinny_d1ck

Nobody ever cared to take a look if those reports were truthful.

///

Recently we received an alert that you may be using a prohibited racial slur. As a result, you were suspended.

Your account history shows that you were previously warned on 07/03/23 and 03/27/23.

Accordingly, given this repeat, serious violation of the Chaturbate terms, your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.
Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
Nobody ever cared to take a look if those reports were truthful.

///

Recently we received an alert that you may be using a prohibited racial slur. As a result, you were suspended.

Your account history shows that you were previously warned on 07/03/23 and 03/27/23.

Accordingly, given this repeat, serious violation of the Chaturbate terms, your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.
Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
Based on some of your previous posts, I feel like your sense of humor may include words that are not acceptable, and that the warnings and bans were justified. Time to move on. From CB and this forum.

thank u. i think some reports might not be objective, i wasnt calling anybody names, seems like being funny is not what goes well with some people who retaliate by making up reports, ruining peoples accounts. i asked for last chance with condition i will keep it low and nice from now on

I am banned because of bunch of random queers

Upvote 0