AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2023
Good day ma'am sir.
I wanna. Ask help. For my account in Chaturbate I get a new Philippine postal i.d and passport. To. Use and submit it in the. Site. Since. I love to work IN Chaturbate I made an account and submit my documents to get verified and approved my account after. Few hours. I got approved so. I log in to try to broadcast for 4hrs. Broadcasting it turn out black. And said account banned. While. I just submitted. All my new. Documents. I had try to email the support team to know the reason why the banned me permanently. While my documents are new and never been use to the site but. The team. Response me the same telling that I'm banned permanently. I hope madam. Amber you can help me. Solve. My. Problem. And get lifted my account permanent banned

Very yours truly (lovely_chloexx)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206-002940.png
    Screenshot_20231206-002940.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 48
Hey @lovely Chloe I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21414947
Yes that ticket.or. Respond from the. Admin was a common response they do. It doesn't tells. The reason why I got banned permanently. They just banned. Me with no. Reason. I submitted they right documents. And. It's new. I hope. You can help me. Lifted from permanent banned

Upvote 0
You conveniently left out the reply from CB support 3 days after the original one. Most likely that is where they told you the reason

Upvote 0
You conveniently left out the reply from CB support 3 days after the original one. Most likely that is where they told you the reason
No they. Didn't. Tell me any reason. Why I get banned permanently. While my documents are all brand new. Philippines postal and passport. Was all brand-new and. Just after 4hrs broadcasting in cb they banned. My identity

Upvote 0
Perhaps your all new passport and postal i.d conflicted with what was on your previously supplied i.d information. Ive seen plenty of Philippines i.ds that have errors on them despite them being official.

Upvote 0
Perhaps your all new passport and postal i.d conflicted with what was on your previously supplied i.d information. Ive seen plenty of Philippines i.ds that have errors on them despite them being official.
How come it's conflicted. Whit previously supplied i.d. While uta all new and it my first account to register on Chaturbate

Upvote 0
Hold on did i misread this? have you previously worked on chaturbate in another account?

"For my account in Chaturbate I get a new Philippine postal i.d and passport. To. Use and submit it in the. Site. Since. I love to work IN Chaturbate I made an account and submit my documents to get verified and approved my account after"

Upvote 0
Hold on did i misread this? have you previously worked on chaturbate in another account?

"For my account in Chaturbate I get a new Philippine postal i.d and passport. To. Use and submit it in the. Site. Since. I love to work IN Chaturbate I made an account and submit my documents to get verified and approved my account aftno
I mean to that is for I will be able to work and get verified. My account. I get a passport and postal i.d. Since during the time I submitted . Cb doesn't accept passport and it needed another i.d for supporting documents so because of that. I get a postal i.d and submit into the same account lovely_chloexx where I. Submitted my passport after that I get approved then I take 3 days before I broadcast cause I had to set up my room. Then after that since the account was approved and my room is done. So I broadcast but the. After 4hrs broadcasting. My streaming turn black and when I refresh it became suspended. After. I message. The support to know the reason why. Then it became account banned. Until support doesn't. Reply to my email. For what reason my account banned. Until. It response with automotive reply that I am permanently banned

Upvote 0

"For my account in Chaturbate I get a new Philippine postal i.d and passport. To. Use and submit it in the. Site. Since. I love to work IN Chaturbate I made an account and submit my documents to get verified and approved my account after"
I was just amazed with my friend earning after they got salary or paid. From broadcasting to Chaturbate. So I became determine to comply with what the requirements need. To e able to work. As for I think it can be my bread and butter in life so it will be easy for me to earn. And support my grandmother's medications. Not knowing. That my effort and determination to work and becoming good model in cb might be wasted 😢🙁🙁

Upvote 0
Oh I misread this because you wrote "Since. I love to work IN Chaturbate I made an account" as I read that as you having worked before in Chaturbate perhaps for a studio? and now you were making your own account.

What i mean by a conflict or your documents is the postal not matching the detaiils of the passport. It can be as simple as your name misspelt or a wrong figure somewhere. I know how badly the Philippines operates , just try and get an error fixed on a birth certificate you will know what i mean.

Upvote 0
Oh I misread this because you wrote "Since. I love to work IN Chaturbate I made an account" as I read that as you having worked before in Chaturbate perhaps for a studio? and now you were making your own account.

What i mean by a conflict or your documents is the postal not matching the detaiils of the passport. It can be as simple as your name misspelt or a wrong figure somewhere. I know how badly the Philippines operates , just try and get an error fixed on a birth certificate you will know what i mean.
Ohh sorry. You misread it. It really match nothing g wrong with my documents. I just. Wish I have chance to broadcast all details in my documents are correct. I don't work for studio. I just make it in my own by searching and reading. How to make it and follow correctly the process of making my account just sad that. In my first time I haven't try to explore more even get paid. I'm really wishing that permanent banned get lifted. I swear. I'll obey and just broadcast my account following the. Site rule

Upvote 0

I wish permanent banned with my account would be lifted. And being fix to be able tobroadcast again

Upvote 0

You are correct and this person is lying. See their previous post here...

Hello dear @punker barbie, I was permanently ban on Chaturbate after trying to open a new account,the account username is Sexy_berby.I used to work on a studio with different usernames as follows (legitqueen,sexy_ebony,sexy_ebony_2021), these accounts were created using my idefication card(ID) when I was still working under studio.So after sometime of working on studio,I decided to go independent,by this time IDs were not being accepted on Chaturbate so I decided to process for a passport,which I did and got it recently. I created a new Chaturbate modeling account using my passport,then new account Sexy_berby was banned immediately after age verification.If I have violated the rules and regulations of Chaturbate platform knowingly or unknowingly on the previous accounts,I beg for forgiveness from the Chaturbate platform.Please help me recover my account, your help with be highly appreciated, thank you.
username: Xlovely_chloeX

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206-002940.png
    Screenshot_20231206-002940.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
I was just amazed with my friend earning after they got salary or paid. From broadcasting to Chaturbate. So I became determine to comply with what the requirements need. To e able to work. As for I think it can be my bread and butter in life so it will be easy for me to earn. And support my grandmother's medications. Not knowing. That my effort and determination to work and becoming good model in cb might be wasted 😢🙁🙁
Try Camsoda & Stripchat :)

Upvote 0
Try Camsoda & Stripchat :)
Accepting bans for no reason and leaving for other sites = giving up (Alas, these sites are very much losing out to chaturbate in terms of the amount of money users spend on models, there's no denying that. I tried to move to other sites, but thanks to these sites I only got a feeling of meaninglessness of my actions)

Upvote 0
On bots and bans...

I used to have 50000 buyers per year on Amazon, a retail biz - Amazon used to be a great company, until...lets say 2014.
Tons of newbies or long-time sellers nowadays are kicked out, without getting a stated reason why,
customer support there nowadays are bots, endless copy and pasta text block loop answers.

Amazon does not care if you sell for $5 Million usd or 50000. Anything below 50 Million usd per year are small fish seller for them,
yet also those bigger fish sometimes have the bot loop treatment experience and are thrown out for silly bot judgment things.
Ama Bot company... + giga tons of yearly added new Amzon bureaucracy, nonsense, yearly new seller fees added and yearly degrading spaghetti code web backend seller interface.

I still sometimes read the Amazon seller forums, I'm glad I am not doing it anymore.
Accepting bans for no reason and leaving for other sites = giving up (Alas, these sites are very much losing out to chaturbate in terms of the amount of money users spend on models, there's no denying that. I tried to move to other sites, but thanks to these sites I only got a feeling of meaninglessness of my actions)

Last edited:
Reactions: code_003
Upvote 0
No they. Didn't. Tell me any reason. Why I get banned permanently. While my documents are all brand new. Philippines postal and passport. Was all brand-new and. Just after 4hrs broadcasting in cb they banned. My identity

YOU got banned because YOU were perm banned on previous accounts. The new i.d is not even relevent. its YOU who is banned. You can't have new account. Not being told why they banned you in the first place is part of their operating procedures.

Oh and you wrote complete bullshit in here too. (oops im being mean again)

Find a new site.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.