AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent suspension stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
please someone help! I’m so panicked right now I’m new to streaming only been doing it a couple months and woke up yesterday to being permanently suspended on stripchat for accepting payments outside of the website but I had no clue you could not do it I had a guy going insane at me saying it was going to cost him twice as much on stripchat as it would in PayPal and I still don’t understand why it would but he got so aggravated I just caved as it was going to make my room toxic I’m so guilty about messing up and I would happily pay stripchat there cut it was only for 50 pound but now this all happened and I don’t know what to do been crying all day trying to fix it that’s what has lead me to here they banned me around 11pm on Monday past the Sunday cut off so does that mean I still get payed or not this week also as it was past the cutoff when the suspension happened any advice please any one I don’t know what to do my account name is Theteddybearprincess 😭😭

please someone help! I’m so panicked right now I’m new to streaming only been doing it a couple months and woke up yesterday to being permanently suspended on stripchat for accepting payments outside of the website but I had no clue you could not do it I had a guy going insane at me saying it was going to cost him twice as much on stripchat as it would in PayPal and I still don’t understand why it would but he got so aggravated I just caved as it was going to make my room toxic I’m so guilty about messing up and I would happily pay stripchat there cut it was only for 50 pound but now this all happened and I don’t know what to do been crying all day trying to fix it that’s what has lead me to here they banned me around 11pm on Monday past the Sunday cut off so does that mean I still get payed or not this week also as it was past the cutoff when the suspension happened any advice please any one I don’t know what to do my account name is Theteddybearprincess 😭😭
I am sorry this has happened to you, but you have transgressed in a major way. However, SC rarely (never?) reverses a permanent ban.

As @Lexi_Summers said, join a new site and read and understand the TOS before broadcasting. Just like in real life, "I didn't know" is rarely an aceptable reason fo breaking the rules.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I am sorry this has happened to you, but you have transgressed in a major way. However, SC rarely (never?) reverses a permanent ban.

As @Lexi_Summers said, join a new site and read and understand the TOS before broadcasting. Just like in real life, "I didn't know" is rarely an aceptable reason fo breaking the rules.
O ok I completely understand that I messed up and if I cannot get my account back that’s ok I guess but what about the money I earned? As the cutoff was Sunday night at 23.59 but I did not get a email/suspended until nearly a day later at around 11pm on the Monday so should that money not still be processed and mine as it says in there own terms of service that any money earned up until 23.59 on a Sunday will be sent to the model? As I went on and checked once this all kicked off That’s all I’m wondering now

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
O ok I completely understand that I messed up and if I cannot get my account back that’s ok I guess but what about the money I earned? As the cutoff was Sunday night at 23.59 but I did not get a email/suspended until nearly a day later at around 11pm on the Monday so should that money not still be processed and mine as it says in there own terms of service that any money earned up until 23.59 on a Sunday will be sent to the model? As I went on and checked once this all kicked off That’s all I’m wondering now
As far as I know when your account is banned the money earned is theirs and you do not get a payout

Upvote 0

Sorry to hear of your suspension but you have clearly breached our rules which we provide to all models upon registration (and you also tick/acknowledge the below upon entering your account prior to streaming).

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 12.21.53 AM.png

As per our Rules, we clearly state:

Fines and penalties
  • Failure to comply with the aforementioned rules can lead to disconnection from the broadcast, temporary suspension or permanent ban, and any tokens earned being withheld.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further with this situation but do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.