AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Realprincecharm
Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to this forum in the hopes of finding guidance and support regarding the issue I encountered on Chaturbate. After six years of dedicated streaming on the platform, I made a regrettable mistake that led to the permanent suspension of my account.

I take full responsibility for my actions, as I engaged in inappropriate dialogue with a persistent stalker who had been causing me significant distress. Unfortunately, this individual reported me, and I now find myself facing the severe consequence of a permanent ban.
I kindly request the assistance of anyone who may have experience or knowledge in navigating such situations. Is there a recommended course of action I can take to appeal this decision and potentially have my account restored? I am willing to do whatever it takes to rectify my mistake and ensure a safe, respectful, and enjoyable environment for all.

I understand the importance of upholding the rules and guidelines set by Chaturbate, and I am committed to abiding by them in the future. Losing my account has been a significant setback emotionally, and I genuinely believe in the opportunity for growth and redemption.

Any advice, suggestions, or support you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from those who may be able to offer guidance in this challenging situation.

@punker barbie, I have tried to email Chaturbate support but sadly, I received no response from them. Username: realprincecharm

If you haven't done so already, I highly recommend starting accounts on other sites. If they do consider overturning the ban, which I am afraid to say is highly unlikely, it will take a while before they answer.

Upvote 0
chaturbate needs to do something about persistent stalkers! sorry you experienced this! Stalkers will try to engage you in conversations that they know will get you banned in order to report you and show you "just how much control" they have. Is this psycho someone who thinks they're in love with you? they are the ones who create these delusions in their minds that they have a relationship with you and when they don't get their way or you burst their bubble they get mad and this is the bull shit they resort to.

Upvote 0
I had a friend who was also banned on Chaturbate and after several requests from her side she did not receive any constructive response. In this case, yeah, you should consider other platforms for a registration. Bongacams, MFC and the list goes on and on. It's not the end of the world, though I clearly understand how much work was put into your account

Upvote 0
I had a friend who was also banned on Chaturbate and after several requests from her side she did not receive any constructive response. In this case, yeah, you should consider other platforms for a registration. Bongacams, MFC and the list goes on and on. It's not the end of the world, though I clearly understand how much work was put into your account
my stalker never tried to get my cam accounts banned but he easily could have.

Upvote 0
While I do agree Chaturbate needs a way to specifically report stalker accounts they also kind of have their hands tied. Even on an IP block someone can get around it with a VPN and a pre-paid credit card. Going to the cops locally doesn't usually yield much of a result because they have physical crimes to look into and would probably take forever to get any kind of IP information (if at all) from CB in order to follow up and until states enact cyber laws with real punishments there's really no legal basis to stand on here. Most stalkers of online models aren't in their state, either.

That said, OP knowingly engaged in forbidden conversation. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect he act differently by banning and reporting the person for harassment and breaking TOS. So for that reason it's really unlikely this is going to be overturned.

Upvote 0
Thank you all for your attention. In my defense, I want to clarify that I had banned this individual on multiple accounts, but he consistently found a way to return. On one occasion, I was caught off guard and made a mistake by threatening to expose his explicit photos and comments to the world if he continued to visit my room. It appears he turned the tables on me. I fully acknowledge my words, even though I never intended to follow through with that action.

Chaturbate seems to have numerous vulnerabilities that allow for the presence of such individuals and situations, and I strongly believe they should take steps to address and close those vulnerabilities.

Upvote 0
Thank you all for your attention. In my defense, I want to clarify that I had banned this individual on multiple accounts, but he consistently found a way to return. On one occasion, I was caught off guard and made a mistake by threatening to expose his explicit photos and comments to the world if he continued to visit my room. It appears he turned the tables on me. I fully acknowledge my words, even though I never intended to follow through with that action.

Chaturbate seems to have numerous vulnerabilities that allow for the presence of such individuals and situations, and I strongly believe they should take steps to address and close those vulnerabilities.
it's unfortunate but I think all cam sites have similar vulnerabilites.

Upvote 0
Seriously? All he had to do was block the person and not engage.
that doesn't work on all stalkers I had one that the more you blocked and refused to engage the worse the harassment and the more they accounts he made and tried to pretend to be a different person.

Upvote 0
Seriously? All he had to do was block the person and not engage.
Thanks for your response and understanding. Just to clarify, I had already banned the person on two different accounts, but I couldn't figure out their true identity until he managed to grab my attention. I admit I was caught off guard in this situation.

Upvote 0
Are we talking about the same stalker? Haha
also assuming that said stalker doesn't have any of your real world info he's probably just going to be a nuisance but if the stalker does have real world info that can be a serious problem.

Upvote 0
This is why I immediately ban people the second they start kicking up dust at me. Not even remotely worth the trouble it can cause regardless of their buying power and this is also why greys are never allowed to chat in my room.

Upvote 0
also assuming that said stalker doesn't have any of your real world info he's probably just going to be a nuisance but if the stalker does have real world info that can be a serious problem.
I spend time with a group of individuals who are unaware of my residential address. I firmly believe in safeguarding such sensitive information and refrain from sharing it with anyone on any platform.

Reactions: autumnstorm423
Upvote 0
This is why I immediately ban people the second they start kicking up dust at me. Not even remotely worth the trouble it can cause regardless of their buying power and this is also why greys are never allowed to chat in my room.
Your professionalism shines through, but even the most skilled professionals can make occasional mistakes. In my particular circumstance, I made an error in judgment by placing my trust in him as a regular member. However, once I discovered the deception, combined with the increasing stress and overwhelming thoughts that arise when “I’m offline”, I acted impulsively. Unfortunately, this impulsive reaction has led me to my current situation.

Upvote 0
Your professionalism shines through, but even the most skilled professionals can make occasional mistakes. In my particular circumstance, I made an error in judgment by placing my trust in him as a regular member. However, once I discovered the deception, combined with the increasing stress and overwhelming thoughts that arise when “I’m offline”, I acted impulsively. Unfortunately, this impulsive reaction has led me to my current situation.
I truly feel for you. It is a terrible situation to be in and I hope you get the answer you want. Unfortunately you don't know what he said in his report, so if admins are looking at your account to determine if the ban is warranted it could take a while to get a response.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.