AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Perseid Meteor Shower

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw about a dozen meteors at around 1 AM this morning. I'll go outside and look for more later tonight. Next year the moon will be closer to full and the meteors will be less visible.

Sadly, light pollution obstructed my view of the shower despite a clear sky! I did, however, see a flying Chinese lantern launched by some kids down the street which blew my mind... I had never seen anyone do that before!

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
The first time I ever saw a Chinese lantern it really worried me at first. I had no idea what it was and it was just floating around all over the place. I ended up doing some research online and found out that this UFO I was witnessing was really just a lantern. Ha ha, laughed at myself for that one for a bit.

Xoxo
~Nadi

Status
Not open for further replies.