AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinaThyme

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 16, 2017
I was wondering if anyone is experienced with petplay? I have the kink irl that I have purchased a full kitten gear set including a tail plug from various sellers online. I haven't seen any models offering it during shows before...is it against MFC rules? Am I the only one? Lol.

I have purchased a full kitten gear set including a tail plug

May want to put in the link to your mfc room name here on the forum. Just sayin', ya know...for reasons.
28.gif

db42e0a0.gif

OMG that sounds so cuteee. I was looking at frilly collars with bells on aliexpress the other day. I wanna somehow POV style put them on my viewers.

I've worn ears and a clip on tail no problem! Full kitten gear sounds interesting...

I was wondering if anyone is experienced with petplay? I have the kink irl that I have purchased a full kitten gear set including a tail plug from various sellers online. I haven't seen any models offering it during shows before...is it against MFC rules? Am I the only one? Lol.

You should contact MFC directly to get a clear answer on this. I would be concerned that using words like PetPlay could be confused with beastiality and attract the wrong sort of attention. I know that you have a specific thing in mind, but this really does have the potential to cross over into the darkside and bring out the creepy folk. Cover your butt and talk to MFC if you really want to develop this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarinaThyme
You should contact MFC directly to get a clear answer on this. I would be concerned that using words like PetPlay could be confused with beastiality and attract the wrong sort of attention. I know that you have a specific thing in mind, but this really does have the potential to cross over into the darkside and bring out the creepy folk. Cover your butt and talk to MFC if you really want to develop this.

I will definitely contact support today. I definitely do not want anybody asking for bestiality stuff. Yuck! By gear I meant a collar, kitty ears, tail plug and paw mittens. It's part of the bdsm fetish community.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT

Ahh!!!!! Yessss. My guests love the thought of PetPlay and neko-girl stuff. I have a lot of otakus and Master's that will come in my room but I don't have gear yet. They LOVE the idea of seeing me with a butt plug tail and ears so when that happens, it's bound to open the flood gates.

My best thought is to name it something different, like "neko-girl" or another name, just in case but a lot of viewers will understand that you're into PetPlay and will want to join in!

Ahh!!!!! Yessss. My guests love the thought of PetPlay and neko-girl stuff. I have a lot of otakus and Master's that will come in my room but I don't have gear yet. They LOVE the idea of seeing me with a butt plug tail and ears so when that happens, it's bound to open the flood gates.

My best thought is to name it something different, like "neko-girl" or another name, just in case but a lot of viewers will understand that you're into PetPlay and will want to join in!

I emailed model support this morning to see if it's allowed on MFC or not. I haven't heard back yet, but given the holidays, I'm not too surprised. I think I would call it kitten play or something of that nature with a full disclaimer to keep the bestiality weirdos in check lol. Its not a sexual thing for me. It's more about being controlled, rewarded and punished by the master. Feel free to hook a girl up cuz I'm only getting vanilla folks in my room lately :p

I emailed model support this morning to see if it's allowed on MFC or not. I haven't heard back yet, but given the holidays, I'm not too surprised. I think I would call it kitten play or something of that nature with a full disclaimer to keep the bestiality weirdos in check lol. Its not a sexual thing for me. It's more about being controlled, rewarded and punished by the master. Feel free to hook a girl up cuz I'm only getting vanilla folks in my room lately :p
It isn't my thing but I'm kind of interested to see if it allowed or not. I would think yes because I know tail plugs and ears are okay and I'm pretty sure I've seen models wearing paw mittens in the past. It might just be splitting hairs about what you call it.

Make sure you update your tags too because I know a lot of members find models just by searching tags for things they are into.

It isn't my thing but I'm kind of interested to see if it allowed or not. I would think yes because I know tail plugs and ears are okay and I'm pretty sure I've seen models wearing paw mittens in the past. It might just be splitting hairs about what you call it.

Make sure you update your tags too because I know a lot of members find models just by searching tags for things they are into.

I cannot think of any reason ever that this wouldn't be allowed on MFC. It's also not listed as not allowed in the wiki. If anyone is even THINKING that this is similar to bringing a pet on cam and fucking it.. what the fuck. Ahaahah it's not the same at all.
You'll be fine! If you want to do it lots on cam maybe add it to your model tags? So anyone interested will be able to find you more easily.

• Funny!
I'm not sure about MFC but I'm pretty sure CB doesn't allow it.

I have a bit of experience with it. I'm the operations manager for a BDSM club and we have a ton of members that are into it. Although it seems to mainly be pup play there are some kitties and other animals.

• Helpful!
Update:
I did get the all-clear with MFC support to start offering petplay. This is going to become my main focus and niche. I am having a blast on cam chatting with potential "masters"/"owners" and it looks pretty promising business-wise.

Anyone interested in learning more about petplay/Kitten-play can DM me on Twitter for more info. I don't check messages here nearly as often, so Twitter is the best way to get in touch

I cannot believe this is a things boys want to see :0

LOL.
BDSM isn't your thing is it? Just because you aren't into something doesn't mean plenty of other awesome people aren't. Sexual tastes are broad and varied.

Reactions: emmasexytime
Status
Not open for further replies.