AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pick Your Poison

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Pick Your Poisons

• Alcohol

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Psychedelics

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Coke/Uppers

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Painkillers/Downers

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I'm a straightedge bore and a total bummer to be around

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My constant mentioning of Vodka Tonic as the go to vegan choice are beginning to have their bad influence here.
It's extremely hot and humid right now, so a cool Chablis with some vegies and fresh Mozzarella will do the trick, I just need to flee the office for the weekend first :)
Chablis.jpg

Reactions: heybarkeep
Alcohol and herb are neck and neck. Figured booze would be running away with it.

It's so weird to me that people take ADD medications for enjoyment, but that's because I technically need them but refuse to take them. I have issues with side effects with most prescription pills, I'm better off medicating with weed (pain reliever) and booze (muscle relaxer).

I've been prescribed just about everything for ADD on the market between age 5 and 17 (so 1994-2006), and I got switched around constantly because I always had awful side effects. One made me eat all the time, one gave me no appetite, one would make me an emotional roller coaster, another would turn me into a zombie, one made me sleep all night, another made me never sleep. If I recall correctly, Adderall wasn't the worst, but it kept me mellow enough that when I came to high school without taking it for a while, people asked me to share whatever I was on. :haha: Sorry, folks, this is me WITHOUT drugs.

I can't even abuse prescription painkillers, I don't even take them as frequently as my prescriptions say to, because side of. I don't get loopy on them, I just pass the fuck out and can't even appreciate not being in pain because I'm asleep. I get sleepy on shit you're not supposed to, like freaking Prednisone - I gave some of them to my cousin, and it kept her wired, while I could barely keep my eyes open. Tramadol makes me unreasonably constipated.

I wish weed was cheaper because it actually manages my pain pretty well. If I smoke a bowl, I have no pain for 24 hours. A blunt, three days. Smoking is hard on my throat, though, so I've made edibles a few times, and after accidentally being high for 22 hours straight because I put too much cannabutter on my toast, I figured out the correct dosage to use. I don't use alcohol for pain relief often, but it's effective in a pinch and I don't get hangovers, my only concern is that it's so bad for the liver.

I'm incredibly boring.

It's so weird to me that people take ADD medications for enjoyment, but that's because I technically need them but refuse to take them. I have issues with side effects with most prescription pills, I'm better off medicating with weed (pain reliever) and booze (muscle relaxer).

I've been prescribed just about everything for ADD on the market between age 5 and 17 (so 1994-2006), and I got switched around constantly because I always had awful side effects. One made me eat all the time, one gave me no appetite, one would make me an emotional roller coaster, another would turn me into a zombie, one made me sleep all night, another made me never sleep. If I recall correctly, Adderall wasn't the worst, but it kept me mellow enough that when I came to high school without taking it for a while, people asked me to share whatever I was on. :haha: Sorry, folks, this is me WITHOUT drugs.

I can't even abuse prescription painkillers, I don't even take them as frequently as my prescriptions say to, because side of. I don't get loopy on them, I just pass the fuck out and can't even appreciate not being in pain because I'm asleep. I get sleepy on shit you're not supposed to, like freaking Prednisone - I gave some of them to my cousin, and it kept her wired, while I could barely keep my eyes open. Tramadol makes me unreasonably constipated.

I wish weed was cheaper because it actually manages my pain pretty well. If I smoke a bowl, I have no pain for 24 hours. A blunt, three days. Smoking is hard on my throat, though, so I've made edibles a few times, and after accidentally being high for 22 hours straight because I put too much cannabutter on my toast, I figured out the correct dosage to use. I don't use alcohol for pain relief often, but it's effective in a pinch and I don't get hangovers, my only concern is that it's so bad for the liver.

I'm incredibly boring.

Pain? Where?

Pain? Where?
My back, due to numerous injuries, hereditary issues, and the fun that is a sit-down job. Any fixes for it are temporary, so I operate at a constant level of pain.

I rarely drink, and when I do, it's usually limited to a beer or two at most. Aside from a good Sctoch, hard liquor has never really appealed to me much. Haven't smoked a cigarette since 2004. Don't do any drugs, and I dont like taking prescription/OTC stuff either unless absolutely required.

But, I'm far from a boring person. I just get my "fix" other ways.

Reactions: heybarkeep
My back, due to numerous injuries, hereditary issues, and the fun that is a sit-down job. Any fixes for it are temporary, so I operate at a constant level of pain.
Long hours in a seated position sure doesn't help. There are specific exercises to help with the back pain though. They relieve some pain in the long term.

It's so weird to me that people take ADD medications for enjoyment, but that's because I technically need them but refuse to take them.
Yeah, I've never used mine recreationally, either. I didn't know I was ADD until after college (my parents claimed I was "just naturally a lazy, weird, space-cadet"), so taking meds for the first time was really eye-opening. It was enjoyable in the sense that I felt more like a human and less like a total fuckup or a sloth stuck in molasses. Also, adrenaline in the right context goes straight to my pussy, so when I first started taking it or resumed after a break, there was a nice, horny high for a little bit. When I say that I like it, it's more in the "being functional feels awesome" way and less the "let's get fucked up and party, bitches" way.

I used it daily for about 6 years while I was in the most drudgerous job, but I don't take it anymore because the side effects stopped being worth it, the come down feels like shit, and I think ADD can be a serious advantage on cam. I still have an emergency stash, so when I have an "oh shit, someone is visiting, and I need to clean all day" moment, I can spend the day a little bit high and super productive.

I can't even abuse prescription painkillers, I don't even take them as frequently as my prescriptions say to, because side of. I don't get loopy on them, I just pass the fuck out and can't even appreciate not being in pain because I'm asleep. I get sleepy on shit you're not supposed to, like freaking Prednisone - I gave some of them to my cousin, and it kept her wired, while I could barely keep my eyes open..
Yes, me too! At least I have basically zero risk of opioid addiction, since there'd be no enjoyment or advantage for me.

after accidentally being high for 22 hours straight because I put too much cannabutter on my toast
A friend who was still working on his cannabutter recipe once gave me a "test batch" muffin without telling me what was in it until after I'd eaten it. Not cool. It was so strong, and I had to go to a government job while I was high for 3 days. His poor wife also didn't know what was in the muffins and ate 4 of them before he stopped her. I think she took the whole week off.

Long hours in a seated position sure doesn't help. There are specific exercises to help with the back pain though. They relieve some pain in the long term.

They're only short-term helpers for me. My back has been fucked since I was 13 and carting around boobs way too big for my age. Even a breast reduction didn't help, the damn things grew back!

They're only short-term helpers for me. My back has been fucked since I was 13 and carting around boobs way too big for my age. Even a breast reduction didn't help, the damn things grew back!
Wow! I empathize with you in the back pain situation though I wish I had boobs like that.
Still, I'd recommend excercices to strengthen the back muscles.

I rarely drink, and when I do, it's usually limited to a beer or two at most. Aside from a good Sctoch, hard liquor has never really appealed to me much. Haven't smoked a cigarette since 2004. Don't do any drugs, and I dont like taking prescription/OTC stuff either unless absolutely required.

But, I'm far from a boring person. I just get my "fix" other ways.
I'm sorry. When I read the first sentence of your post the Dis Equis guy popped into my head.:haha:

Decided to try something different this weekend and grabbed a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue. Also grabbed a few grams of dabs but am currently waiting for the head shop a few cities over to open to grab a new rig. Head shops aren't allowed in my city for whatever reason. I have a pen but I remember it giving out weak hits and my old rig is too gross to want to use.

Negroni.

1st to chill.
2nd gets you chatty af.
3rd hey, it's really time to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.