AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pictures from other pvt's after 1000 tokens from a member.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2011
Does every model know that when a member spends 1000+ tokens on a model that member get photos from other pvt's in "Private Gallery" ?

For sure most of my fav's don't know ! And they are upset about it !

I know it can be turned off by models, can a model say how? A fav of mine wants to turn it off, but she can't find the option.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Re: Pictures from other pvt's after 1000 tokens from a membe

I have never been able to find ANY of my privates, let alone an option to disable the viewing of these supposed video archives. I wish I could see them, unfortunately this is just a fairy tale thus far...

If a model goes under model settings she can select to exclude herself from the private gallery.

As far as archives I emailed support once and they told me they only let the people who bought the private access the archive, models do not have access. You can delete all of your archives I believe but a lot of the appeal for some of the premiums is being able to watch it later of course.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I have never been able to find ANY of my privates, let alone an option to disable the viewing of these supposed video archives. I wish I could see them, unfortunately this is just a fairy tale thus far...
I'm not talking about videos. It are photos, 3 for a pvt. I have (sub) pages in "Private Gallery" with photos of 30+ pvt's of a model. When I tell that to a model then sometimes they are very upset about that.

Go to the admin page.

Click Model settings.

Select the radio button for "exclude" to opt out of the private gallery.

Attachments

• pvtgallery1.jpg
    pvtgallery1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 539
  • pvtgallery.jpg
    pvtgallery.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 543

katymallory said:
they told me they only let the people who bought the private access the archive.
Maybe that was about videos. I'm talking about photos, and for sure I can see photos from pvt's that are not done by me.

The "private gallery" and "private archives" are different things.

Private gallery is a big collection of images from girls' private shows that a member gets when they've passed a certain amount of reward points, and gets a special collection of images from models that they've spent over 1000 tokens on. This is what girls can opt out of.

Private archive is a replayable video of a private that a member paid for from a particular model. Only that member can see the video, and I'd say it's one of the key factors in the high per-minute rate of MFC's privates being tolerable.

RedHerby said:
katymallory said:
they told me they only let the people who bought the private access the archive.
Maybe that was about videos. I'm talking about photos, and for sure I can see photos from pvt's that are not done by me.

MFC can delete them for her if she wants. I know of a model that did this, but I still have the ones from a private I did with her. It may be a case of once they are taken they are taken, for the individual's personal use. I have it turned off on my end now though.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
So can the models see the picture gallery from these privates?
I highly doubt it. I'll bed you could get a member to share, though.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl

AmberCutie said:
Thanks ! One little problem, non ACF-Members can not see attachments to ACF postings :) But she did found it.

Sorry Red Herby I was speaking of two separate things yes and the archive comment was regarding vids and not directed at you. The private gallery and archives are two different things Amber articulated it all perfectly :thumbleft:

Evvie said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
So can the models see the picture gallery from these privates?
I highly doubt it. I'll bed you could get a member to share, though.

I am sure a member would share his bed with me too! muaw haha.

:whistle: :lol: :mrgreen:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan

RedHerby said:
AmberCutie said:
Thanks ! One little problem, non ACF-Members can not see attachments to ACF postings :) But she did found it.
Well clearly she should be part of this wonderful community. Amirite? :)

AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:
AmberCutie said:
Well clearly she should be part of this wonderful community. Amirite? :)
yes, I'm trying to get 'my' Rommies here :) But it is really a different world, the US models from the first page who are in this forum and my fav's from the 3 or 4 page.

I think random screen caps from anonymous privates are good advertising, but that's just me. No caps from true privates ever get into the gallery. From my experience, the gallery is about 90% vanilla anyway. Rarely, if ever, do we see anything the model wouldn't do in public.

:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: AshaSnow

Members do have control over the inclusion of screenshots from their privates into other members' private collection:

AxXXD.png

jxBsd.png

If a model wants to keep screenshots between her and the member paying for private, she should ask the member to set the "Excluded" option for Exclusive Private Gallery (which is very confusing wording), which is free.

The Exclusive Private option to "Enabled", which costs 80 tokens/minute, is to prevent other people from entering and watching the private session. They definitely can take screenshots.

It is totally up to the member, though, whether the model's footage in private leaks to the Internet or not. Private sessions are recorded for the member, and there is a technical possibility to download the recordings and do whatever one wants with them. In MFC's defense, they did make it hard to download the recordings, but it is not impossible.

P.S.: exclusive private gallery == private gallery

Bocefish said:
I think random screen caps from anonymous privates are good advertising, but that's just me. No caps from true privates ever get into the gallery. From my experience, the gallery is about 90% vanilla anyway. Rarely, if ever, do we see anything the model wouldn't do in public.

I decided to go look at what random pictures I had today. What I found shocked and amazed me!!!! I had never seen any show in public chat that even approached it.

Ha8Kn.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

I decided to go look at what random pictures I had today. What I found shocked and amazed me!!!! I had never seen any show in public chat that even approached it.

Ha8Kn.jpg

I was going to say "Yuck", but then I remembered some of my privates and decided to just mention wanting to say "yuck".

GingerOwnsChris said:
I was going to say "Yuck", but then I remembered some of my privates and decided to just mention wanting to say "yuck".

I like cheese and naked women. Never tried to combine them, but I have no problem with it. I think he should have used a better tasting cheese though, but that is probably all she had in the fridge.

Reactions: Always_Tim

The first night I said anything on MFC (anything on any cam site, mind), Amber had cheese on her boobs. That will always stand out to me as a fond memory.

She had dropped it off a cracker, if anyone was wondering.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Ha8Kn.jpg

:lol: I love the cheese guy!!

GingerOwnsChris said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Ha8Kn.jpg

The pics look out of order cuz in the second one there is a bite out of the cheese in the third one no bite? Did she bite the cheese peel it off and than put a new piece? I have heard about this cheese guy but never encountered him. I hope he comes to my room some day. Seems like an easy enough private. Might make for some embarrassing screenshots for my regs to see though :) lol

ive used the exclusive gallery to do some sleuthing when i did a drunk private (used a premiums account to view the 3 pictures from that private..apparently i just sat there laughing from the pictures..) but my members are still getting pictures even though i chose the exclude option :/ oh well, they get to see 3 blurry in action shots of me looking nuts

IsabelleTease said:
but my members are still getting pictures even though i chose the exclude option :/
Strange, the model I did start this thread for did select the exclude option and her sub-page on my "Private Gallery" page is now empty. Yesterday it did contain 34*3 photos from her pvt's.

CammiStar said:
Young is a member of the forum...

and I LOVE the cheese guy!

She looks sexy, even with cheese on her. Is she one of the models who stay in the models only area? Unless she has another member name here, she is not on my mental list of regular posters.

CammiStar said:

So, he is a serial cheeser then? Could somebody please please please recap the previous episodes?

GingerOwnsChris said:
CammiStar said:

So, he is a serial cheeser then? Could somebody please please please recap the previous episodes?

Yes he is lol. He has been well known since I started camming two years ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.