AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pimpin' for Ron Paul

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abuse of power? Okay, here's someone who REALLY abused his position as Speaker of the House.

newt.jpg

Poker_Babe said:
Damnit Bocefish, why'd you go and post her ugly face?! Now I'm gonna have nightmares. LOL

Double that...PB !
Ewwwwwwwwwwww. This woman is pure concentrated evil coming out of satan's ass.

I used to work for a woman (a therapist nonetheless), who was her spitting twin, and just as evil...it was weird. So I get double the gag reflex anytime I see Pelosi.

Pelosi: (how fake can one be....?)

Can't help myself...
Just had to post a couple more pics of me rocken' some more RP love :romance-heartbeating:

Attachments

• rpme.jpg
    rpme.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 232
  • rpme2.jpg
    rpme2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 232
Nordling said:
Abuse of power? Okay, here's someone who REALLY abused his position as Speaker of the House.

newt.jpg
Oh yeah, Newt is a douchy Mc-Douche-er-ten as well.

douche_bag_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Yeah. I'm not fond of John Boehner at all--he's just a shill for big-corporate interests, but compared to Newt, Boehner is Abe Lincoln. lol

Who's Your Role Model for 2012?

NO CHEATING! I was really surprised to find out the name of my role model. Don't scroll down yet....

To find the identity of your personal role model, do the math below... Then slowly scroll down to find out the names of all the role model and to reveal who your hero is.

It is crazy how accurate this is!

NO PEEKING!

1.) Pick your favourite number between 1 - 9

2.) Multiply by 3

3.) Add 3

4.) Then again multiply by 3...

5.) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number

6.) Add the digits together

NOW SCROLL DOWN

And with that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Ron Paul

4. John F. Kennedy

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Barack Obama

8. Ayn Rand

9. Nordling

hahaha good one! I almost thought I did something wrong when I didn't see 9 at first.

Ha ha, Leena, the first one intrigued me so much I watched the movie that it inspired (Scenes From the Suburbs). Still not sure what it all means, but yes, thought provoking. Maybe they should expand the 30 minute movie into a full-length feature film.

Holy EFF I can't believe this thread has lasted 10 pages. :lol:

Nordling said:
Ha ha, Leena, the first one intrigued me so much I watched the movie that it inspired (Scenes From the Suburbs). Still not sure what it all means, but yes, thought provoking. Maybe they should expand the 30 minute movie into a full-length feature film.

Hmm, I will have to check that out.

Interesting commentary, nonetheless

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Nordling said:

You know the more I listen to this.. I feel what they are saying... I think it is a beautiful piece of work....
The changes that are taking place and all,where we are now, when it was easy to just be a kid... now things are so much more complicated....

"So can you understand?
Why I want a daughter while I'm still young
I wanna hold her hand
And show her some beauty
Before all this damage is done"

Of course it is all open to interpretation...

LeenaLiberty said:
Nordling said:

You know the more I listen to this.. I feel what they are saying... I think it is a beautiful piece of work....
The changes that are taking place and all,where we are now, when it was easy to just be a kid... now things are so much more complicated....

"So can you understand?
Why I want a daughter while I'm still young
I wanna hold her hand
And show her some beauty
Before all this damage is done"

Of course it is all open to interpretation...
Definitely. The movie altered my interpretation quite a bit. I saw it as a breakdown of civil authority; a microcosm comprising two adjacent communities at war with one another, each with it's own army/police and the story of kids caught in the middle--plus a little teenage angst thrown in for good measure.

Nordling said:
LeenaLiberty said:
Nordling said:
Definitely. The movie altered my interpretation quite a bit. I saw it as a breakdown of civil authority; a microcosm comprising two adjacent communities at war with one another, each with it's own army/police and the story of kids caught in the middle--plus a little teenage angst thrown in for good measure.

Fabulous way to put it...
It is nice when pieces of work, art, music, whatever, can evoke such feelings and thoughts for contemplation of this matter. I think there is so much stuff in the world of media today that is just plain vapid and leaves little to the imagination.
I really really dig the use of different mediums to explore deeper stuff like this... Guess that is why I like the video and song so much... still need to check out the movie..

LeenaLiberty said:
Nordling said:
LeenaLiberty said:
Nordling said:

Fabulous way to put it...
It is nice when pieces of work, art, music, whatever, can evoke such feelings and thoughts for contemplation of this matter. I think there is so much stuff in the world of media today that is just plain vapid and leaves little to the imagination.
I really really dig the use of different mediums to explore deeper stuff like this... Guess that is why I like the video and song so much... still need to check out the movie..
Yes, I remember many years ago, SF author Theodore Sturgeon said something like, "90% of science fiction is crap--but then 90% of EVERYTHING is crap." Bad art is nothing new, but we notice it more when it's fresh--kind of like cow dung.

"Wyoming Introduces ‘Doomsday Bill’ To Prepare For Collapse of Federal Government"

pdf of bill: http://e-lobbyist.com/gaits/text/575637

“I don’t think there’s anyone in this room today what would come up here and say that this country is in good shape, that the world is stable and in good shape — because that is clearly not the case,” state Rep. Lorraine Quarberg, R-Thermopolis, said. “To put your head in the sand and think that nothing bad’s going to happen, and that we have no obligation to the citizens of the state of Wyoming to at least have the discussion, is not healthy.”

Any thoughts? Anticipation of coming federal collapse?

That's KeringtonCruz and CassidyReign (some hot chick with back tattoo)

Goodbye, First Amendment: 'Trespass Bill' will make protest illegal
February 29, 2012
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Goodbye% ... 0/Y/M.html

"Just when you thought the government couldn’t ruin the First Amendment any further: The House of Representatives approved a bill on Monday that outlaws protests in instances where some government officials are nearby, whether or not you even know it.

The US House of Representatives voted 388-to-3 in favor of H.R. 347 late Monday, a bill which is being dubbed the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011. In the bill, Congress officially makes it illegal to trespass on the grounds of the White House, which, on the surface, seems not just harmless and necessary, but somewhat shocking that such a rule isn’t already on the books. The wording in the bill, however, extends to allow the government to go after much more than tourists that transverse the wrought iron White House fence."

"The new legislation allows prosecutors to charge anyone who enters a building without permission or with the intent to disrupt a government function with a federal offense if Secret Service is on the scene, but the law stretches to include not just the president’s palatial Pennsylvania Avenue home. Under the law, any building or grounds where the president is visiting — even temporarily — is covered, as is any building or grounds “restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance."

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
Edward Abbey

Correct me if I'm wrong here, doesn't anything that is passed by the house of representatives then have to go up to the senate and then finally the president? And such is why the house is full of much more vocal ideological members of the government because every wonderful crazy idea they come up with can and usually will be voted down by the moderate senate and sent back down?

True. However, the Senate historically has passed more draconian legislation with a stronger vote i.e. patriot act and NDAA, far more repressive bills, so banking on a "moderate" senate to save us is like hoping that a fish will grow legs and run a marathon.

Well the patriot act is tough to judge because anyone who opposed this bill was called unpatriotic, a terrorist supporter and had to live in fear knowing they would be voted out of office and replaced by someone who would follow along with pro-war pro-defense post 9/11. I certainly don't agree with it but I can understand why others who even would have opposed such a bill voted for it, self-preservation.

SweepTheLeg said:
Well the patriot act is tough to judge because anyone who opposed this bill was called unpatriotic, a terrorist supporter and had to live in fear knowing they would be voted out of office and replaced by someone who would follow along with pro-war pro-defense post 9/11. I certainly don't agree with it but I can understand why others who even would have opposed such a bill voted for it, self-preservation.

I agree, but you do not seem to address the point that what you characterize as a "moderate" body and less ideologically driven typically votes in greater number for more repressive legislation and stronger police state measures, again see NDAA or even the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996. Making excuses for tyrannical behavior doesn't change the fact that its unconstitutional, it only serves to justify these measures in the minds of the public until these measures are turned on the very same people who excused these people in the first place. See Jose Padilla, Anwar al-Alaki and his sixteen year old son. :)

In the age of social media and political watchdogs on both sides a lot of these bills are going to have a much harder time getting past under the table, and what I meant as more moderate senate is that there are a lot of bills that get through the house that make me go cross-eyed on what they want to pass that senate shoots down. It's obvious as to why the republican controlled house would pass such a bill at this current time but there's a first amendment freedom of assembly thing that gets in the way of preventing any such bill from becoming an actuality so for it to become law the president would have to sign it into one and good luck with that. I guess my point is if you want to go crazy go look at all the insane shit the house has passed that hadn't gone anywhere after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.