AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PISSED OFF BEYOND ALL BELIEF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013
Is there something you need to vent about?

What makes you crazy mad insane. :cussing:

Is something bugging you?

Do you need to just say "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!"

Inhale deeply and let it RIP! :angry4:

"you might feel better afterwards"

driverxtc said:
Is there something you need to vent about?

What makes you crazy mad insane. :cussing:

Is something bugging you?

Do you need to just say "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!"

Inhale deeply and let it RIP! :angry4:

"you might feel better afterwards"
Good idea. Hopefully all of the stupid posts about non-squirting models of certain countries and other posts by people who want to gripe about skype shows can be put here; where they can be collectively ignored by the masses. . . . . . :think: Or should I have been yelling when I typed that? All CAPS BB's?

Oh my God, Jerry, your signature. :lol:

Ok, on to being pissed off.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF BEYOND ALL BELIEF?!

Whenever you're waiting in traffic, and some assface drives past everyone on the shoulder like, "Lol look at all these retards waiting in traffic when they could have just invented a lane like I did to get to the front of the line!" I also get pissed at the people who let them merge! Whenever I see someone coming up on me like that in the rear view mirror I make a point to pull over juuuuuuuust enough that they can't pass, or at the very least can't merge. I've even played chicken with people like that, trying to bully their way into the line. HELL NOPE. I don't think they realize that I have a serious case of road rage and, usually, no where in particular to be at that very moment, and I WILL let them hit my car if necessary. That's what insurance is for, bitch.

I hate that my computer is so old it can't even handle running my crappy built in cam, but nobody wants to tip a model if she doesn't have an awesome computer setup.

Booooo u_u

*struggles regardless*

LilyEvans said:
Oh my God, Jerry, your signature. :lol:

Ok, on to being pissed off.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF BEYOND ALL BELIEF?!

Whenever you're waiting in traffic, and some assface drives past everyone on the shoulder like, "Lol look at all these retards waiting in traffic when they could have just invented a lane like I did to get to the front of the line!" I also get pissed at the people who let them merge! Whenever I see someone coming up on me like that in the rear view mirror I make a point to pull over juuuuuuuust enough that they can't pass, or at the very least can't merge. I've even played chicken with people like that, trying to bully their way into the line. HELL NOPE. I don't think they realize that I have a serious case of road rage and, usually, no where in particular to be at that very moment, and I WILL let them hit my car if necessary. That's what insurance is for, bitch.

:think: Wait. A thread about being pissed off beyond ALL belief and a video about zen relaxation. OH MY GOD! Did I just inject too much anti-matter into the dilithium chamber? :shock:

LilyEvans said:
I don't think they realize that I have a serious case of road rage and, usually, no where in particular to be at that very moment, and I WILL let them hit my car if necessary. That's what insurance is for, bitch.

That's the best reason to have a beater car. My husband has a brand-new car, and driving with him places is wayyy more stressful now because he thinks everybody will hit him. My beater truck knows no fear. Chuck the Truck will go 10 under the speed limit if you're acting like a douchenozzle and tailgating me. Chuck likes his battle scars, and I'm rarely stressed while driving.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF???

Passive-aggressive people. All my life's drama comes from people being passive-aggressive and avoiding conflict. Just, fucking tell me you're upset. You know it, I know it, but you're too wrapped up in your societal norms to say, "look, I'm mad because of x,y, and z. Let's fix this issue." No, oh no. You'd much rather make snarky comments at dinner and then pretend we're besties. Fuck that noise.

My boobies are engorged and they HURT SO FUCKING BAD and what pisses me off is they're too sore to touch, so I can't even make videos with'em!

THEY LOOK AWESOME BUT THEY HURT
LIFE IS UNFAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.