AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

plants vs zombies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LacieLaPlante said:
A reg bought this for me for DS from my wishlist, but I haven't played it much yet. The reviews here make me wanna get it out.

If you need a tutor... I'm just a hop skip and a jump away!!!

Granted, mine is for the computer... but whatever.

AmberCutie said:
SiaSaylor said:
I have it on Xbox Live Arcade, but played a couple of levels and could nottt get into it. I wonder if that has to do with growing up on tower defense games on Warcraft 3 and playing the crap out of XBLA/Square Enix's Crystal Defenders. For me tower defense = retro charm :lol: I want to see what the co-op version is like though!
I would also have to say it's way better on PC. Having to use a console controller to collect suns and place plants is tedious. Much better with a quick mouse click.

I actually wondered about that! A smoother experience would definitely make for more enjoyable gameplay. Maybe I'll need to get it for PC.

PS stop tempting me into buying things! :lol:

I am so obsessed with PvsZ. I've gone through adventure mode 3 times, finished all the achievements and have over $120,000 after buying all the extra plants and stuff.

Now imagine my horror when I realized that my iphone version lacks so many awesome things! My friend has the ipad version and it has awesome mini games and survival mode that I don't have. So unfair! I unlocked all their survival modes and get through to day 14 on the endless survival.

Seriously....so addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.