AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please any and all advice will help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKisses00

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2014
North Carolina
Twitter Username
@LadyAngelEyes00
Chaturbate Username
Angel_Eyes00
I have been camming on Chaturbate since last march, things were going great up until about a month ago, I had fan club members, and was making good money and able to pay my bills. Now I am having a hard time getting 11 people in my room, all my fan club members are gone but one, I havent recieved a paycheck in about a month. The only thing that had happened was my hubby came home and we tried doing couples shows. I need help getting my room back to where it was if not better please help!!! this atm is my only income and I am trying to raise 3 kids as well.

I can't offer you advice about Chaturbate because I've never had any luck there, but Streamate is a good website and you might earn even more. I'd try that out. :h:

When I was in a tight spot, cammodeldirectory Skype shows helped.

I just signed up for Streammate not quite sure how it works so really havent given it a chance I did my first broadcast there last night but after an hour and only 2 people coming in and no one talking I called it a night and went back to Chaturbate.

The catalyst seems to be you started doing couples shows. Go back to solo?

I have for about a month now and still nothing im lucky to get to get 7 people in my room and the only one that really tips me is one of my mods who requests for me to tip him back so he isn't behind

feeriaan said:
I have for about a month now and still nothing im lucky to get to get 7 people in my room and the only one that really tips me is one of my mods who requests for me to tip him back so he isn't behind

Hello, if I may think loud about this, I would suggest you to kick this mod again. A room with only few people doesn´t need a mod for real. You have some nice apps on chaturbate which can help you to keep the chat clean and motivate your members to tip you. I know that a lot guys seeing a tipping mod in a room invites them to wait for the show to come. That make them stay as freeloaders only. A tipping mod is not really motivating others to tip too. I know that some rooms are ruined through the mods. You should choose them wisely when you really need one. Is just my opinion. Best wishes for you to get back with success.

Status
Not open for further replies.