AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PAYMENT ISSUES HELP PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 27, 2023
Hello @punker barbie,

My CB account is Milley_rose, I have always recieved my payments between the 5 or 7 day of each payment period. I cashed out on the 15 for this period of the January 1-15. To this day i havent recieved neither the mail that I alway get confirming the operation or my payment. I would really like your help on the matter, tell me any details you need, I already wrote to Support but the only response I got was about that they recieved my email and thats all so far. We are already on the 23 and I was counting with this to pay some important things.

@punker barbie
Hey there, I keep having issues with payment. Username is thickjer
They keep asking for my W-9. I have submitted it six different times over the course the last 3 years. Every 3 to 6 months they hold my payment saying that I don't have a W-9. I work in tech as my day job and I know that there is a W-9 on file. I know it's not being removed by me. They are now holding payments again. Why does this keep happening to my account?? It shows that I have a W-9 on file.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Hey there, I keep having issues with payment. Username is thickjer
They keep asking for my W-9. I have submitted it six different times over the course the last 3 years. Every 3 to 6 months they hold my payment saying that I don't have a W-9. I work in tech as my day job and I know that there is a W-9 on file. I know it's not being removed by me. They are now holding payments again. Why does this keep happening to my account?? It shows that I have a W-9 on file.
Hello @Blondelox I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0