AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2022
Hello @punker barbie ,I request two daily payments one was on 11/09 the other was on 11/10 ,i didn t recieve none,I also email support ,my nickname it s mistressmichelle5 ,can you help me ,I really need the payments .Thank you

I don't want this to sound rude but models always post these lack of payment threads every single time there is an American bank holiday. You didn't get paid because the banks didn't process any transactions on Friday/Saturday. You'll get your money either Monday or Tuesday.

Please keep a list of American holidays nearby. This will help you to know when it's best to cash out in the future.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I don't want this to sound rude but models always post these lack of payment threads every single time there is an American bank holiday. You didn't get paid because the banks didn't process any transactions on Friday/Saturday. You'll get your money either Monday or Tuesday.

Please keep a list of American holidays nearby. This will help you to know when it's best to cash out in the future.
I am living in Europe ,yeah you are right about the list ,you don t wanna sound rude but also you couldn t help yourself :). All have the rights to post ,I don t see why my post bother you that you feel the need to be a bit cocky.I don t know about the other models,it s my first time that I post about not getting paid and I didn t do it because I don t have what else to do .Thanks anyways about the list advice.Good luck

Upvote 0
I am living in Europe ,yeah you are right about the list ,you don t wanna sound rude but also you couldn t help yourself :). All have the rights to post ,I don t see why my post bother you that you feel the need to be a bit cocky.I don t know about the other models,it s my first time that I post about not getting paid and I didn t do it because I don t have what else to do .Thanks anyways about the list advice.Good luck
If you had scanned the forum you posted in you would have seen several other models posted about this today/yesterday. You're dealing with American sites, you need to know about American holidays and it's not cockiness, it's knowledge. :) Have a great day.

Upvote 0
If you had scanned the forum you posted in you would have seen several other models posted about this today/yesterday. You're dealing with American sites, you need to know about American holidays and it's not cockiness, it's knowledge. :) Have a great day.
you can call it how you want if this makes you feel better about yourself :) you should have more empathy , you dont know what a person it s dealing in his life and didn t think in that moment to search for other posts .As I said all have rights to post.Let s also give @punker barbie the space to reply me. Thank you for wishing me a great day :)

Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
you can call it how you want if this makes you feel better about yourself :) you should have more empathy , you dont know what a person it s dealing in his life and didn t think in that moment to search for other posts .As I said all have rights to post.Let s also give @punker barbie the space to reply me. Thank you for wishing me a great day :)
Whatever. I'm 42 years old and have been on Chaturbate for 10 years and an American my entire life.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,I request two daily payments one was on 11/09 the other was on 11/10 ,i didn t recieve none,I also email support ,my nickname it s mistressmichelle5 ,can you help me ,I really need the payments .Thank you
I also didnt got them yet a nd also requested 9th and 10th. At 10th was veteran day so holiday in US ,maybe this made payouts delay

• Hugs
Reactions: MissM93
Upvote 0

I asked for a monthly payment, i should have gotten it on the 7th and still nothing. Last year there was a VERY similar situation, around Nov/Dec/Jan. It might not be only because of the holiday, hope it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: MissM93
Upvote 0

Not at all, last year the situation was a problem with the chaturbate's payments processor, support told me that several times and even apologized. Most of us had to wait about 3 weeks to get our money, and not only "new" or "not popular" models, BIG ppl in the industry had the same problem with lack of payment (talking about more that four zeros $$$)

Upvote 0
I asked for a monthly payment, i should have gotten it on the 7th and still nothing. Last year there was a VERY similar situation, around Nov/Dec/Jan. It might not be only because of the holiday, hope it is.
Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day = bank holidays

Upvote 0
I am suprised as It s sunday and they dosen t send payments ,but thanks God.Best wishes to everyone I hope you will get your payments soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.