AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No response from CB support for over 3 weeks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 25, 2024
Have been emailing CB for the last three weeks to give me an update on my payment but to no success. My payment info was deemed invalid which I changed promptly and reached out to support to ask if the payment is going through... But no response. I also don't have any ticket number generated for my inquiries. I have started enquiring about my payment from 12th April

Username: themarriedcouple420

@punker barbie please help out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-26-12-33-48-555_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-26-12-33-48-555_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 7
Have been emailing CB for the last three weeks to give me an update on my payment but to no success. My payment info was deemed invalid which I changed promptly and reached out to support to ask if the payment is going through... But no response. I also don't have any ticket number generated for my inquiries. I have started enquiring about my payment from 12th April

Username: themarriedcouple420

@punker barbie please help out.

It's probably not a massive priority until the next payment period. This is coming up soon enough though. If the payment info is correct it should go through, if it isn't then ask again

Upvote 0