AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No response from Chaturbate Support regarding late payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2023
London
m.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@Colexx00
Chaturbate Username
Colexwanker
Hello @punker barbie, please help! I am trying to track down my late payment but getting no where with responses. Initially I had been sent a few emails stating my payment had been sent - however these emails all had different estimates. I know it’s the holidays so payments may be delayed, but I just want a bit more clarity on estimations. Thank you

Hello @punker barbie, please help! I am trying to track down my late payment but getting no where with responses. Initially I had been sent a few emails stating my payment had been sent - however these emails all had different estimates. I know it’s the holidays so payments may be delayed, but I just want a bit more clarity on estimations. Thank you
My username is Colexwanker

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I’m really sorry to have to tag you again, however the reply they have sent seems to lack clarity. Previously in an email saying they will re send the payment via SEPA they have asked for details relating to banking details etc and have had quick confirmation of sending it over, but this reply, there’s no details like this being asked of me, it seems like they exhaust a solution over multiple emails rather than just completing it in one go. I would really appreciate it if you could look into this or prompt them as this payment is over a week late now - really appreciate your help and thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.