AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 5, 2024
Hello! I saw that one of the chaturbate support is here and i would like to ask her, why do i have problem with daily payment? I had delay 1 day before but now 48 hours + have passed and still no payment. I written a message to support but no response. I am active model for over 5 years now. Please take a look at this issue as it is very important to me. Thank you in advance.

Hello! I saw that one of the chaturbate support is here and i would like to ask her, why do i have problem with daily payment? I had delay 1 day before but now 48 hours + have passed and still no payment. I written a message to support but no response. I am active model for over 5 years now. Please take a look at this issue as it is very important to me. Thank you in advance.
Nevermind i got the payment, but still don't have answer from support on why this could have happen. I guess i have to wait. Thanks anyway ✌️

Upvote 0
Hey @Luna777 Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Can you please pm me? I don't want to share my username in public. And also i got delayed again. I am not sure if i Will receive it. Few hours has passed and i will wait more but usually they must be already in my bank at this time but they are not :(.

Upvote 0
Can you please pm me? I don't want to share my username in public. And also i got delayed again. I am not sure if i Will receive it. Few hours has passed and i will wait more but usually they must be already in my bank at this time but they are not :(.
I received the payment. But there is a delay and i was worried. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you really for respond ing!

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0