AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help, i am banned too

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021
I see i am not the only one who banned in these days, we are just confused i am working on chaturbate since 2 years, we (me and my partner) have more than 150K followers and we was on first page, chaturbate te only one where we are working, this was our main job, they are just banned our room without any reason they are not answering to me, i got a ticket but they ignoring me and my problem, still waiting for they answer still waiting for us our followers, still we cant working we are lost a lot of money!!!!! Thats not funny i saw cb has got a big problem within a system, they dont want to solve that problems?! @punker barbie if you are here, we are waiting your answer and help!!! Also want to get back my account!!!!
ALSO want to get a PHONE Number or help in email!!!! This is S.O.S!!!!
I am a successful modell too who dont want to feel scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.