AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help, I was banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2022
Dear @punker barbie,
I recently got a permanent ban on chaturbate while working on the site. I immediately sent a message to the Chaturbate support service to find out why this was done and received this unintelligible email photo_5350698664726741378_y.jpg

My CB username is Amiclick
I have 140k subscribers
I'm regulary in the top and recently was on the 1st place.
I didn't do anything against rules, at least I believe.
Please help me with that situation and tell me what's wrong.
Also I'm really worried about my payments, and further work on Chaturbate.
With a lot of respect, Amiclick.

@punker barbie
Hello,
could you please pay attention to my problem. I think it's because of the new verification system that I haven't received. I honestly don't know, but I don't have any more guesses. I need to keep active and work, I have nothing but chaturbate. I beg you to help, because I am very devoted to this site.
Thanks, Ami

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie,
I recently got a permanent ban on chaturbate while working on the site. I immediately sent a message to the Chaturbate support service to find out why this was done and received this unintelligible email View attachment 93994

I have 140k subscribers
@punker barbie please answer me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Every day my condition worsens, I have already run out of tears. Rent, loans, family need my work and money earned honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
@AmberCutie @punker barbie
I see that some models get answers to the same question about account blocking as mine and get a solution to the problem, and some, like me, are waiting and don't get any answer. It's unfair. Unfair treatment and unfair blocking. So much effort was put into working on your site, and I worked only on your site. And the attitude is like to some piece of sh*t. Please answer me.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. However, Amber doesn't work for CB, so not much point in asking her to intervene. And if you read through the threads in this CB forum where people ask punker barbie for help, you can see that she responds after she verifies support responded to the ticket. She doesn't really get involved directly, at least not based on what we see in here. So if she is responding to other threads but not this one, and the ban is permanent (plus the email says they won't respond to emails), I'm guessing support hasn't confirmed yet that they responded to your ticket, and will not do so in the future. You probably need to consider Chaturbate to be a site that you will no longer be working on and find a different site instead.

Upvote 0
Your account is currently being reviewed by support. Once the support team has received more information about this matter they will notify you via the email you sent and I will update you via this thread.
@punker barbie good afternoon,
сould you let me know what happened. I hope everything is fine, and I want to get back to work as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie my feelings torment me, please give me an answer. It's been 12 days since I've been out of work and I'm left with nothing. I pray to God that they will unlock me and let me prove that I remain a disciplined model 🙏

Upvote 0
Your account is currently being reviewed by support. Once the support team has received more information about this matter they will notify you via the email you sent and I will update you via this thread.
@punker barbie I think you've forgotten about me.
it's been more than 2 weeks. Can I get my account already? Or at least a clear answer.

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie,
I recently got a permanent ban on chaturbate while working on the site. I immediately sent a message to the Chaturbate support service to find out why this was done and received this unintelligible email View attachment 93994

I have 140k subscribers
@punker barbie @punker barbie @punker barbie
Why don't they answer me? You said that the account is currently being reviewed by support. How long has it been? What are you doing there?

Upvote 0
I was banned only because I didn’t like my selfie for a new verification. Is this a valid reason to ban a person? I have a webcam and maybe the picture of the document turned out to be not perfect. And now I'm banned forever. I have never had comments and complaints from clients and admins. Worked for 3 years and received tokens. My document is valid until July 24, 2023! Help me unblock my account. If it weren't for the new test, I would have continued to work like this - because I was approved for 3 years and worked. I don’t have an iPhone and that’s why the selfie didn’t turn out perfect and for this a ban forever?

Upvote 0
hello. My nick on chat is Molymilf. I got banned after a new age check because my webcam shot was not perfect and the selfie on the computer is of poor quality. But I don't have a phone with internet from which a selfie could be perfect. I already wanted to buy an iPhone just for one selfie shot, I don’t need a phone. But I was banned forever. Before that, I worked for 3 years and was approved when I sent scanned documents 3 years ago. Please help me to work again and unblock my account. While working on chatarbat, I never had a complaint from men and had no comments from admins. I am now at a loss from the fact that I was banned only because of the not perfect photo quality (

Upvote 0
I was banned only because I didn’t like my selfie for a new verification. Is this a valid reason to ban a person? I have a webcam and maybe the picture of the document turned out to be not perfect. And now I'm banned forever. I have never had comments and complaints from clients and admins. Worked for 3 years and received tokens. My document is valid until July 24, 2023! Help me unblock my account. If it weren't for the new test, I would have continued to work like this - because I was approved for 3 years and worked. I don’t have an iPhone and that’s why the selfie didn’t turn out perfect and for this a ban forever? My nick on chat is Molymilf.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.