AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help! Is there anything I can do about CB not paying me (over $3500)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda

Deactivated Account
Jul 2, 2022
I have written to support for over 3 weeks and on here with no help.

Im at my wits end.

CB in effect lied to me!
I have 3 emails to prove it and would love to post them to show it.

They assured me my account would be reopened when I complied with their request and it wasn’t.

frankly I don’t give a fuck about my account anymore! They lie and are crooks.

what I care about is the $3500 they owe me!!!

they told me 3 times I would be paid and I wasnt!!!!

Checked my bank again and no pending transaction!!!!!

where can I go or what can I do?

this is a serious violation!!!

I guess no one has any help or advice?🥲
I came here to try and get my issue with CB resolved and sadly I leave here 3 weeks later with a locked account, and $3500 rightly earned and stolen by CB.
I am left with no recourse except to publicly share what happened to me.
It won’t bring my account back(which I don’t care about anyway now…not gonna work for a company that steals thousands from hard working models), or get my money back…..
however…
know that YOU ARE NEVER SAFE ON CB!
after 4 years on there I NEVER thought they’d keep my money , but they did. Even after saying I would be paid.
My payment details have never changed in 4 years so can’t use that as an excuse.

I have tagged @punker barbie so many times and it was clear after the first few days I wasn’t getting a response.

As you can see from my posts, I don’t give up easily, especially when thousands of hard earned dollars was at stake.
But I feel at this point I’m beating a dead horse.
I am just a nobody to CB. But I am a somebody!
I am a somebody who deserved to be paid for their work!

I have to move on, I have to put this behind me!
But I was robbed! Cb stole thousands of dollars from me!

It will be hard to work another site because of this.
I will distrust members thinking if I ban them they will report me to get back at me, and do things to try to get me banned from the site(like happened on cb).
I will be distrustful of the cam site paying me.

This has eaten away at me for the better part of an entire month! It has gotten in the way of me earning other sources of income.

There is no closure, there is no justice!
Cb technically said they suspended me and even though I disagreed with them, I did as required and they don’t open the account up, and in typical CB fashion STOP RESPONDING AND IGNORE YOU!

I hope no one else has to go thru this hell , but I know many will because CB support doesn’t exist!
Sadly only a few get help here now.

Thank you Amber for your forum, I have much respect for the work you do keeping this forum going.
I know posts here don’t get deleted, so maybe just maybe my post and shared horrible experience with CB support will help someone I don’t know.
At least it’s public knowledge what they have done! I think that is important!

NO MONEY AND NO EMAIL FROM CB AGAIN TODAY. Called my bank and nothing.
PLEASE DONT SUPPORT CB!!!
I know I’m just 1 person and no one really cares but seriously…..this has me absolutely sick and in tears!
I have been lied to , betrayed and robbed of my hard earned money!
If anyone else out there withheld $3500 rightfully earned theyd be in serious legal trouble with the state of california!
CB IS NOT HONEST! CB IS NOT ETHICAL!
THIS IS OUTRIGHT THEFT!!!
I doubt too many care here, it’s just my bad experience but this is illegal!
Any other place of business would be fined and shut down if they pulled this shit!

DO NOT SUPPORT CB!!!

Im looking into legal recourse at this point, because CB is seriously doing shady shit and I can’t let this rest! It will happen to others and it’s gotta stop!

CB has to be held accountable for their bad behavior! And not paying models is outrageous as well as not responding to attempts at resolution!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think it's sickening that this is happening to you, and that it keeps happening to other models. In 2018 when a company tried to get away with not paying me for a week's worth of labor, I went right on their corporate office's Facebook page and posted about how I wasn't paid. Next thing you know...I got my check in the mail from the fuckers. I really do hope you stay on CB's ass about paying you your hard-earned money that they promised you, and that we get an update from you very soon with some good news.

I don't know if CB has a daily pay option (When I was on there, I used the Boleyn Models daily pay service), but if they do it'd probably be a good idea for other CB models to just start cashing out their pay ASAP when they reach the payout minimum (On most cam sites the payout minimum is either $20 or $50). Get that money in your pockets asap before you wind up mysteriously banned. Don't let your earnings sit and accumulate into the thousands.

Brenda, definitely look into signing up on a different token site such as Stripchat (Stripchat support reps. @Charlie_SC and @xChloe are on this forum, and are cool)...or MyFreeCams...or both.

Reactions: Brenda and AudriTwo
Thank you for caring and responding. I feel so alone in this! I always cashed out my tokens after every shift for some protection. At least I thought not leaving them in token status would help, but I was wrong. The $3500 is for two weeks work. I worked a lot and earned decently.
I agree for anyone on CB to do daily payout, they have it for a fee of $3.50 if in the USA.
Its too late for me on CB!
Even if it ever gets sorted(and after a mn I don’t think it will) I would NEVER go back!
There is just so many red flags:
Banning, wage theft, and just the utter unwillingness of support to even respond for help.
Shit happens, but support literally ignores you!
and they just don’t want to solve the issues no matter how serious they are!

They get away with it and are still around because they have a ton of models and members.
IGNORING LEGIT ISSUES AND NOT RESPONDING WHICH IS WHAT CB IS FAMOUS FOR IS WHAT MAKES THEM AWFUL!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I also find it very telling and fascinating how the rep (not Shirley herself) picks and chooses who to respond to. Some are responded to quickly and others never get a response. It’s almost as if the models are ranked and tiered , and those ranked at the bottom are not worthy of even a response? Or maybe they just respond to their favs who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.