AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me find a thread.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nextdoormilf

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2016
MFC Username
Nextdoormilf
So I was randomly searching around afc as usual when I came across a thread taking about a video/clip site a few models talked about it was quite easy as they could just upload all the same clips from clipsforsale.

I wanted to try this place out but I can't for the life of me remember the site name or enough about the forum post to find it in searches.

The only other thing I remember was that femdom seemed to sell there.

I know this is unlikely but could anyone think of what it might be?

iwantclips.com and manyvids.com are also some big ones with good traffic

Of course. They are your clips, you own copyright to them and nobody else. They are yours to do with as you please so long as you don't have a studio contract I'm unaware of.

Reactions: Nextdoormilf
Of course. They are your clips, you own copyright to them and nobody else. They are yours to do with as you please so long as you don't have a studio contract I'm unaware of.
Awesome thanks no, no studio contract. That makes things easier

Thanks for the help xx

Awesome thanks no, no studio contract. That makes things easier

Thanks for the help xx
The only issue you'd have with uploading clips onto one site that you have on another is if the site has a different list of things they allow. Cause ExtraLunchMoney allows pee vids but I know many other sites don't. So just read the part when signing up about what each site allows content wise if you have videos that fall into some taboo type categories.
Edited for spelling

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.