@punker barbie im so sorry to bother you but can you please help me.
I’m writing to respectfully appeal the recent ban on my account. I fully understand and accept Chaturbate’s rules prohibiting discussion of illegal or unsafe actions, including violence, blood, torture, cutting, extreme blood restriction, pain, asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any content associated with physical or emotional harm.
I want to clarify that the conversation in question was strictly about myself and my own personal experiences/fantasies. At no point was I describing, encouraging, or involving any other person, nor was I directing or requesting such actions from anyone else. It was a private, self-referential discussion only.
I recognize that even personal discussion of these topics can still violate the platform’s guidelines, and I take full responsibility for that. I did not intend to break the rules or create an unsafe environment, and I genuinely regret that my words crossed the line.
If reinstated, I will strictly avoid any further discussion of these topics and will fully comply with all Chaturbate Terms of Service and Community Guidelines going forward. I value the platform and the community, and I’m committed to keeping my content appropriate and within the rules.
Thank you for taking the time to review this appeal. I appreciate your consideration and am happy to provide any additional clarification if needed.
Sincerely,
Queenbitchholly
I’m writing to respectfully appeal the recent ban on my account. I fully understand and accept Chaturbate’s rules prohibiting discussion of illegal or unsafe actions, including violence, blood, torture, cutting, extreme blood restriction, pain, asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any content associated with physical or emotional harm.
I want to clarify that the conversation in question was strictly about myself and my own personal experiences/fantasies. At no point was I describing, encouraging, or involving any other person, nor was I directing or requesting such actions from anyone else. It was a private, self-referential discussion only.
I recognize that even personal discussion of these topics can still violate the platform’s guidelines, and I take full responsibility for that. I did not intend to break the rules or create an unsafe environment, and I genuinely regret that my words crossed the line.
If reinstated, I will strictly avoid any further discussion of these topics and will fully comply with all Chaturbate Terms of Service and Community Guidelines going forward. I value the platform and the community, and I’m committed to keeping my content appropriate and within the rules.
Thank you for taking the time to review this appeal. I appreciate your consideration and am happy to provide any additional clarification if needed.
Sincerely,
Queenbitchholly
Last edited by a moderator: